Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
Supervises and monitors the operation, repairs and maintenance of the Company's equipment - (excavators, wheel loaders, etc.)
Establishes and implements Preventive Maintenance Programs
Trains and supervises mechanics
Holder of Diploma
Fluent in English
Minimum 5 years experience in similar works in Gulf countries
MIDECO is an established contracting firm operating in the State of Qatar. The firm is specialized in the execution and completion of Civil Contracts of Infrastructure type.
We pride ourselves on satisfying our Client’s needs, on executing projects to high standards and on delivering them on time.
Our greatest asset is our commitment. Our staffs are committed to Safety and to Quality.
Intends to deliver services to government, public and private sectors in heavy civil construction works, water, sewerage and drainage works.
For more information, please visit us on our website :
- Job Location: Doha, Qatar
- Company Industry: Construction/Civil Engineering
- Company Type: Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role: Other
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Career Level: Mid Career
- Years of Experience: Min: 5 Max: 15
- Residence Location: United Arab Emirates; Bahrain; India; Kuwait; Sri Lanka; Oman; Qatar; Saudi Arabia
- Gender: Male
- Degree: Certification / diploma