Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
Fujairah Oil Terminal
• Supervise all the terminal maintenance activities and contractors day to day job .
• Plan all the maintenance activities in a priority basis and assign the job to technicians.
• Reacts to emergencies in an organized manner as per ERP procedures.
• Reviews Plan and schedule all the day to day maintenance activities and make sure that, all the tasks are performed as per standards, procedures, plan and safety.
• Perform the daily and routine inspections for all the equipment’s for maintain the integrity and free from trouble shooting
• Maintain the terminal area, safely and neatly. He also carries out any additional activities that are required, in order to achieve the above task.
• Supervises a group of technicians, pipefitters, helpers, contract labours to carry out maintenance activities on pumps, compressors, motors, valves, mixers, heater and other associated equipment. Also assists in the maintenance of static equipment such as vessels, tanks and piping.
• Implements the maintenance programs on rotating equipment, as defined, to achieve the goal of optimum maintenance and maximum reliability.
• Develops maintenance procedures for equipment and assets in the plant based on criticality, failure modes and equipment characteristics, to ensure high equipment reliability and availability.
• 10 years of field maintenance experience in an Oil Terminal or Petro chemical area in the same maintenance field.
• 2 Years of experience in an Oil terminal as a Maintenance Supervisor.
• Sound knowledge of QHSSE, IMS and all other terminal maintenance standards, regulations and procedures.
• Sound knowledge of engineering and technical details of the terminal facilities.
• Computer Literacy: MS office applications
• Excellent communication skills
• Must know the MAXIMO system
• Strong foundation in spoken and written English
• Able to work in adverse conditions
• Able to lift 50 pounds, climb stairs, ladders and 30 mtrs height of the tanks
• Should posses a valid UAE driving License
• University degree in Engineering ( Mechanical ) or Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
- Job Location: Fujairah, UAE
- Company Industry: Oil/Gas
- Company Type: Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role: Engineering
- Employment Status: Full time
- Employment Type: Employee
- Monthly Salary Range: $7,000 - $8,000
- Manages Others: Yes
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Career Level: Mid Career
- Years of Experience: Min: 5 Max: 20
- Residence Location: United Arab Emirates
- Degree: Bachelor's degree