Marketing Executive - Riyadh, KSA
Magnolia Group Middle East
• Liaising and networking with a range of stakeholders including customers, colleagues, suppliers and partner organizations;
• Communicating with target audiences and managing customer relationships
• Sourcing advertising opportunities and managing media coordination
• Managing ATL & BTL materials for specific brands of the company.
• Attention to details, making sure all creative are up to the standards in terms of design, copy, & production.
• Liaising with the ad agency.
• Organizing photo shoots;
• Arranging for the effective distribution of marketing materials.
• Organizing events such as launching new restaurants & seasonal events.
• Contributing to, and developing, marketing plans and strategies;
• Managing budgets
• Evaluating marketing campaigns;
• monitoring competitor activity;
• Supporting the Marketing Manager and other colleagues.
Experience in Advertising agency (BTL, ATL)
Strong English communication skills
- Job Location: Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry: Advertising; Hospitality/Tourism/Travel
- Company Type: Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role: Marketing/PR
- Employment Status: Full time
- Employment Type: Employee
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Career Level: Mid Career
- Years of Experience: Min: 3 Max: 7
- Residence Location: Saudi Arabia