Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
• Developing the annual marketing plan in line with the company’s objectives
• Developing social media channels and following up to increase awareness within Qatar
• Coordinate and deliver email campaigns.
• Mass-mail materials.
• Create and deliver press releases, media relations content, case studies, white papers, executive bios, corporate newsletter content, social media content, and speaking proposals.
• Planning and coordinating ATL/BTL advertisements
• Establishing and maintaining an active referral system with the sales team
• Developing and retaining corporate clients
• Creating, implementing and promoting special events for the gym
• Presenting findings and suggestions to company directors or other senior managers
• Liaising with other internal departments such as sales
• Be ambitious and energetic
• Be proactive and able to take the initiative
• Be well presented with a professional manner
• Be able to respond well to pressure
• Be organized and methodical
Bachelor's degree in Marketing/ Advertising. Arabic & English (Excellent written & spoken is a must)
- Job Location: Doha, Qatar
- Company Industry: Sports and Recreation
- Company Type: Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role: Marketing/PR
- Employment Status: Full time
- Employment Type: Employee
- Manages Others: Yes
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Career Level: Mid Career
- Gender: Female
- Degree: Bachelor's degree