Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
Anytime Fitness Qatar
• Developing the annual marketing plan in line with the company’s objectives
• Developing social media channels and following up to increase awareness within Qatar
• Coordinate and deliver email campaigns.
• Mass-mail materials.
• Create and deliver press releases, media relations content, case studies, white papers, executive bios, corporate newsletter content, social media content, and speaking proposals.
• Planning and coordinating ATL/BTL advertisements
• Establishing and maintaining an active referral system with the sales team
• Developing and retaining corporate clients
• Creating, implementing and promoting special events for the gym
• Presenting findings and suggestions to company directors or other senior managers
• Liaising with other internal departments such as sales
• Be ambitious and energetic
• Be proactive and able to take the initiative
• Be well presented with a professional manner
• Be able to respond well to pressure
• Be organized and methodical
Bachelor's degree in Marketing/ Advertising. Arabic & English (Excellent written & spoken is a must)
-About Anytime Fitness: Anytime Fitness was founded in 2002 in the US and is the fastest-growing fitness club franchise in the world, with more than 2,500,000 members and over 2,500 clubs worldwide. Open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, Anytime Fitness prides itself on providing its members with convenient and affordable fitness options in friendly, well-maintained facilities which feature top-quality exercise equipment.
-About Almuftah Group: AlMuftah Group was founded in 1963 by Abdulrahman Muftah Al Muftah and has expanded and diversified since then to become one of the foremost trading groups operating in Qatar today. With more than 33 divisions, AlMuftah Group succeeded to position itself as a pioneering provider of high-end products in various sectors like fitness, trading, manufacturing, services, construction, education, food and beverage.
- Job Location: Doha, Qatar
- Company Industry: Sports and Recreation
- Company Type: Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role: Marketing/PR
- Employment Status: Full time
- Employment Type: Employee
- Manages Others: Yes
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Career Level: Mid Career
- Gender: Female
- Degree: Bachelor's degree