Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
Marketing Assistant Female/ Engineering
Manpower Middle East
Our client, a leading air filtration industry is seeking to recruit a Senior Executive Assistant - Marketing & Planning
This position will report to the General Manager and is based in UAE. The post holder shall be providing a variety of administrative & business driven support functions. Primary functions include marketing, planning and reporting. Liaising with different departments and personnel and being able to provide the objective of assigned tasks is essential in this role, and the postholder will be expected to travel from time to time as required by the business. The incumbent will work closely with the GM for the objective of the projects and interact with department heads to deliver the required.
• Ownership of Sales & Marketing tools
• Company website update and coordination
• Supporting GM in market research and reporting
• Involved in research, analysis, communications, planning to support the GM on adjustments based on new information. Research marketplace information and provide data relevant to develop competitive strategies.
• Provides marketing tracking and research information by collecting, analysing, and summarizing data and trends
• Ability to conduct a market research
• Assisting the GM with all kinds of information, requests and documents of high importance and confidentiality.
• Support with Power Point charts for various business reviews/Management meetings
• Resolves unusual or non-routine requests.
• Events Organizing (Shows, technical seminars…etc) from selection of event, space booking, stand design, logistics, …etc.
• Travel to different locations/Sites as required by the business.
• Performs other related duties as assigned or requested
• Able to handle correspondence, co-ordinate meetings, follow ups, manage GM’s diary and events
Education, Qualifications and Affiliations
• Bachelor’s degree in is a must
• Business/Marketing related qualifications and trainings
• Previous experience/exposure in an engineering company within a technical and commercial role
• Previous customer facing experience and responsibility for delivering technical projects
• Minimum 5 to 7 years working experience
• 3-5 years’ experience in a similar role is a plus
• Strong analysis skills and sense of professional judgment
• Marketing background
• Must possess the ability to comfortably interact with senior levels of management
• Active, lively and alert person with a positive attitude, sense of humour and good communication & time management skills.
• Capable of controlling multiple project activities simultaneously
• Must be a fast learner with very good interpersonal skills and a positive attitude
• Very High level of computer skills inc. PowerPoint, Outlook, Excel, Word
ManpowerGroup was first established in Wisconsin in 1948 and has grown to become a world leader in the employment services industry; creating and delivering services that enable its clients to win in the changing world of work. Manpower has 4,500 offices worldwide in 80 countries and territories and put over a million people into work every day. We offer clients a range of services for the entire employment and business cycle including permanent, temporary and contract recruitment; employee assessment and selection; training; outplacement; outsourcing and consulting.
- Job Location: Dubai, UAE
- Company Industry: Industrial; Marketing
- Company Type: Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role: Marketing/PR
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Career Level: Management