Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
Marketing and Events Coordinator
Founded in September 2011, PurpleGlo has introduced innovative products and services into the market. With its latest release of BlackBox, which is, a hashtag/location based Instagram & Twitter photo booth that has helps enhance and promote any event. BlackBox is now operational in Beirut, Dubai and Doha.
As a Marketing and Events Coordinator, your role would be to support and run BlackBox events from the planning stages through to execution. You will get the opportunity to be involved in more than one field, including events, marketing, digital, administration and much more. You will need to be able to travel to some of our events in Dubai and Doha as well if necessary.
This is a hands-on role in a start-up company with a small team where your job would range from doing both the highest-level tasks to mundane duties at the same time. As a core team member, along with two Managing Partners, you would have input into everything we do as a company, and you would ultimately have ownership of an entire client database, in addition being able to run events independently.
In more details, your responsibilities would include the following:
• Develop along with the Managing Partners, a Client Database for the Middle East and beyond, in order to reach out to as many event companies, PR and Social Media agencies as possible.
• Manage relationships with clients, which includes attending meetings, responding to client enquiries, and following up.
• Coordinating events from A to Z. This will include being a part of the Initial client meeting, coordinating all needs, setting up BlackBox at the venue and being present at the event to ensure no issues occur. This will include travel to Dubai and Doha for events that take place there.
• Most events take place on weekends, so we need someone who is not restricted to the 9 to 6 working hours mentality. Flexible working hours will be discussed and implemented.
• Assisting in our marketing campaigns including search engine marketing (Facebook Ads, AdWords, LinkedIn Ads, etc), social media and email marketing pushes.
• Providing feedback on different channels of advertising and reaching out to the market
• Sending quotations, invoices and following up on payment.
• Being a part of the team, which includes contributing your enthusiasm, ideas and efforts to making it a success.
• Fluent English and Arabic.
• Strong organization and time management skills
• Work well under pressure.
• Great communications skills.
• Enthusiastic and charismatic.
• Creative and innovative skills.
• Basic knowledge of Photoshop and Illustrator.
• Experience of and/or interest in social media and marketing.
• Experience of and/or interest in start-ups.
Business and Administration Bachelors Degree
- Job Location: Beirut, Lebanon
- Company Industry: Marketing; Advertising; Entertainment
- Company Type: Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role: Other
- Employment Status: Full time
- Employment Type: Employee
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Career Level: Mid Career
- Years of Experience: Min: 1
- Residence Location: Lebanon
- Degree: Bachelor's degree / higher diploma