Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
Managing Editor Position- University of Tabuk Press
Responsible for overseeing all stages of the production, publication and distribution of books chosen by the Editorial Board.
• Work with editors, authors, translators, and assistants under the direction of the Editorial Board and the General Director.
• Coordinate production process with printing houses and distribution contractors
• Assist with management of the organization
• Coordinate all publicity and marketing efforts
• Work with production manager to meet deadlines
• Represent UT Press at conferences and conventions
• Responsible for website development and management
The Managing Editor must be able to rely on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish the goals of a new and ambitious program. He or she will lead and direct the work of others; as such a wide degree of creativity, flexibility and leadership is expected. Position reports to the Director.
Education: Preferably a Master’s degree in a related field
Experience: At least 5 years of experience in book publishing
Language: Speaking and Reading/Writing proficiency in Arabic and English
Salary: Commensurate with experience and skill set.
جامعة حكومية بمدينة تبوك - المملكة العربية السعودية
- Job Location: Tabouk, Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry: Publishing
- Company Type: Recruitment Agency
- Job Role: Writing/Editing
- Joining Date: 2014-07-01
- Employment Status: Full time
- Employment Type: Employee
- Manages Others: Yes
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Career Level: Mid Career
- Years of Experience: Min: 5 Max: 20
- Residence Location: Tabouk, Saudi Arabia
- Degree: Bachelor's degree