Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
Mall Operation Manager
Future Career Generator
Our client a leading Property Development and Real Estate company is seeking a Mall Operation Manager to be based in their Riyadh head office.
Reporting to the Senior Manager - Property Management you will be responsible for monitoring all service related activities including management of all soft services rendered by external parties, reporting of service levels and quality and ensuring adherence to the contract and standard policies of the department.
• Ensure that all accesses are controlled properly and Mall accesses control system is working properly and any transaction is monitored and logged • Ensure security department staff is trained by the agencies and in-house training periodically and follow safety and security in Mall. • Ensure the public areas, shops, and safety technical plants of the Mall are in compliance with the industry standards. • Plan and execute all the necessary policies, forms and procedures to the department and its staff and ensure proper implementation such as but not limited to Safety and Security Operation Manual, Evacuation Plan, Department Staff Job Description, Department Structure and forms and To attend any emergency call or action and to be responsible on site. • Supervise the cleaning contractor and ensure its compliance with the Mall industry standards and to ensure Mall exterior and interiors are clean and tidy all the times. • Cleaning and security schedule and staff roster is in the optimum level to have the property clean and tidy at all times and that all the cleaning Machinery and Consumables are up to the standards of the industry and running properly. • Execute and implement any type of procedures, forms and policies for the cleaning and marble maintenance and ensure compatibility. • Ensure all housekeeping and security staff are competent and presentable. • To ensure the site control is up and running with the maximum performance of its equipment’s, systems and staff. • To report inspection any upgrade to the department to ensure its optimum performance.
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration / Engineering (An advantage)
• A minimum of 3 years of experience in a similar position in a Real Estate Property management role
• Minimized property operation costs (cleaning, security, utilities)
• Property operation standards (cleanliness, security)
• Experience in Shopping Center, Hospitality, Hospitals or Mixed Use Development Industry
- Job Location: Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry: Real Estate
- Company Type: Recruitment Agency
- Job Role: Support Services
- Employment Status: Full time
- Employment Type: Employee
- Manages Others: Yes
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Career Level: Mid Career
- Years of Experience: Min: 5
- Residence Location: Saudi Arabia
- Gender: Male
- Nationality: India; Philippines