Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
Logistics Project Manager
Asbar Academy for Training and Development
Main role is to apply professional principles, practices, and techniques to lead project teams and control project schedule, cost, and performance risks to ensure satisfied customers. This role has ultimate responsibility for all assigned projects and manages customer satisfaction, definition, planning, monitoring, and others aspects of a project.
Develop criteria, application instructions, procedural manuals
Executive & Technical Duties
• Thoroughly understand and communicate requirements to appropriate team members, and manage all requirements accordingly to realize al requirements.
• Establish clear ownership for project tasks, ensure that team members have the tools needed, and provide timely feedback.
• Coordinate and facilitate delivery of project objectives.
• Track progress and review project tasks to make certain deadlines are met appropriately.
• Assess project issues and identify solutions to meet productivity, quality and customer goals.
• Proactively communicate project status, issues & risks to management.
• Follow policies, procedures and methodologies.
• Work collaboratively with development staff and support staff to maintain thorough knowledge of product capabilities
• Define & maintain all implementation processes, manage implementation lifecycle; coordinate documentation when needed.
• Maintain a healthy communication with the customer
• Arrange customer training and align training with customer goals.
• Troubleshoot technical issues when the need arises, and escalating appropriately as needed.
• Organize and facilitate project planning, daily stand up meetings, reviews, retrospectives, sprint and release planning, demos and other agile project related meetings.
• Facilitate productivity by ensuring that the team has tools to succeed.
• Manage the team - Ensure that daily, monthly commitments are being upheld.
• Other duties may be assigned.
Skills and abilities needed:
• Being able to work with one or more teams.
• Having high attention to details.
• Being accurate.
• Having organization skills.
• Being flexible and proactive
• Having interpersonal skills.
• Having good written and spoken communication abilities.
• Having leadership skills.
• Analyzing situations
• Standard business process
- Job Location: Dammam, Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry: Distributions and Logistics; Automotive; Shipping
- Requirements : Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role: Logistics
- Joining Date: 2014-09-01
- Employment Status: Full time
- Employment Type: Employee
- Manages Others: Yes
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Career Level: Management
- Years of Experience: Min: 7 Max: 10
- Gender: Male
- Degree: Bachelor's degree