Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
Learning and Leadership Development Trainer
TeleTech is helping organizations transform the customer experience.
The world has changed. Disruptive technologies, social media, demanding customers, and an interconnected global economy have altered the face of business forever. To compete, companies need to be smarter, faster, and more agile. They need the ability to deliver seamless, effortless experiences for their customers while providing strong returns to their shareholders. To navigate this complicated and uncharted new world, brands need a partner with experience. TeleTech leads the way.
We hire only first-class, highly qualified and passionate people to help us to build exceptional customer experiences.
What It Means to Be a Trainer at TeleTech
The Learning and Leadership Development Trainer is responsible for registering associates for classes, facilitating new hire trainings in addition to applicable client trainings. As the Trainer, you will provide, coordinate, analyze and consolidate all necessary data in order to delivery training in a timely and accurate manger following client requirements and company standards. You will be expected to have a thorough working knowledge of policies, procedures, and client requirements. As a Trainer, it is your responsibility to evaluate associate performance throughout training and provide the necessary coaching and development to ensure associates graduate from new hiring training successfully and with the skills to become productive employees.
What the role really does…
• Achieve 100% of training completion goals through time management, achievement motivation, results orientation, efficiency, accountability, and performance management.
• Learn key business objectives, timeframes, and requirements associated with each training goal and class through attention to detail and process, follow-through, technical knowledge and the ability to learn and share knowledge.
• Understand and improve the key success metrics associated with each training goal such as associate performance, training attrition and training satisfaction.
• Delivery consistent high-quality customer service.
• Escalate training issues as appropriate by clearly identifying the scope of the problem and relative urgency, document, and help to resolve issues as they arise.
• Ensure a positive new hire experience through friendly, helpful and respectful communication.
What we’re looking for…
Motivation, Passion, Integrity. Those are just some of the attributes valued at TeleTech. Of course, there are some other requirements too. These include:
• Background in training and/or adult learning
• Trainer certification
• Superior interpersonal skills with a diverse population
• Open, honest and empathetic manner when dealing with people
• High customer service orientation
• High level of integrity, honesty, and judgment
• Strong attention to detail and desire to follow procedures
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to read, write and speak English fluently
• Ability to read, write and speak Arabic fluently
• Men only
And some desirable experiences include:
• Previous call center training experience
Are you ready to accept the challenge? Because TeleTech is ready for YOU!
- Job Location: Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry: Other
- Company Type: Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role: Other
- Employment Status: Full time
- Employment Type: Employee
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Career Level: Mid Career
- Residence Location: Saudi Arabia
- Gender: Male