Carry out / lead / control survey works on site - Jobs of infrastructure works
Draft drawings on Autocad
Holder of University degree in Surveying.
5 - 10 years experience in Horizontal Survey Works preferably in the Gulf region.
Able to lead / control and carry out Site Survey Works.
Able to collect, upload and download survey data.
Computer literate with knowledge of Autocad and Surveying Software, plus MS Word and Excel.
Fluent in English - reading and writing
MIDECO is an established contracting firm operating in the State of Qatar. The firm is specialized in the execution and completion of Civil Contracts of Infrastructure type.
We pride ourselves on satisfying our Client’s needs, on executing projects to high standards and on delivering them on time.
Our greatest asset is our commitment. Our staffs are committed to Safety and to Quality.
Intends to deliver services to government, public and private sectors in heavy civil construction works, water, sewerage and drainage works.
For more information, please visit us on our website :
- Job Location: Doha, Qatar
- Company Industry: Construction/Civil Engineering
- Company Type: Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role: Engineering
- Employment Status: Full time
- Employment Type: Employee
- Manages Others: Yes
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Career Level: Mid Career
- Years of Experience: Min: 5 Max: 10
- Residence Location: United Arab Emirates; Bahrain; Djibouti; Algeria; Egypt; India; Iraq; Jordan; Comoros; Kuwait; Lebanon; Sri Lanka; Libya; Morocco; Mauritania; Oman; Philippines; Palestine; Qatar; Saudi Arabia; Sudan; Somalia; Syria; Tunisia; Yemen
- Gender: Male
- Nationality: United Arab Emirates; Bahrain; Djibouti; Algeria; Egypt; India; Iraq; Jordan; Comoros; Kuwait; Lebanon; Sri Lanka; Libya; Morocco; Mauritania; Oman; Philippines; Palestine; Qatar; Saudi Arabia; Sudan; Somalia; Syria; Tunisia; Yemen
- Degree: Bachelor's degree / higher diploma