· Plans, organizes, and directs work of one or more survey parties engaged in surveying earth's surface to determine precise location and measurements of points, elevations, lines, areas, and contours for construction, mapmaking, land division, titles, mining or other purposes: Researches previous survey evidence, maps, deeds, physical evidence, and other records to obtain data needed for surveys.
· Discussing specific project requirements with clients; measuring the ground as required by the client, including aspects such as small and large-scale distances, angles and elevations; Gathering data on the earth's physical and man-made features through surveys; processing data; undertaking digital mapping.
· Making use of geographical information systems (GIS) to analyze and interpret site features; Producing detailed information (subsequently analyzed by planners, builders and cartographers); using a range of equipment to produce surveys, including GPS and conventional methods.
· Analyzing information thoroughly before it is handed over to other professionals; thinking creatively to resolve practical planning and development problems; interpreting data using maps, charts and plans.
· Utilizing data from a range of sources, such as aerial photography, satellite surveys and laser beam measuring systems; using computer-aided design (CAD) and other IT software to interpret data and present information; Keeping up to date with new and emerging technology; providing advice to a range of clients.
· 10 years of Experience in relevant field
· Candidates must be numerate and technically competent, with excellent IT, problem solving, analytical, negotiation, interpersonal and managerial skills.
SHELTER Group is one of the leading international construction companies in Doha. We are the Main Contractors who also rendering the key services like, Finishing, Design & Build, Facility Management etc. We are searching for the skilled Professionals those can manage well our Construction Sites.
- Job Location: Doha, Qatar
- Company Industry: Construction/Civil Engineering
- Company Type: Recruitment Agency
- Job Role: Engineering
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Career Level: Mid Career
- Years of Experience: Min: 10