Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
Land Surveyor & Marine Surveyor
Projects Link Contracting LLC
Typical responsibilities of the job include:
1. Undertaking land surveys/measurements using a variety of specialist technical equipment (including theodolites, laser alignment devices, satellite positioning systems etc.)
2. analyzing data using plans, maps, charts and computer applications such as CAD and GIS
3. presenting data to clients
4. advising about technical, financial and legal matters
5. writing reports
6. Producing and/or advising about construction plans and drawings.
Skills, interests and qualities
1. awareness of surveying technology and CAD programs
2. excellent STEM skills (Science, Technology, Engineering Math’s)
3. strong analytical skills and a creative approach to problem solving
4. the ability to work to a high degree of accuracy
5. the ability to analysis and interpret graphical data
6. knowledge of planning and environmental regulations
7. knowledge of health and safety
8. strong communication, negotiating and presentation skills
9. the ability to priorities and plan effectively
10. The ability to work as part of a team.
11. Analyzing information thoroughly before it is handed over to other professionals;
12. Thinking creatively to resolve practical planning and development problems;
13. Interpreting data using maps, charts and plans;
14. Utilizing data from a range of sources, such as aerial photography, satellite surveys and laser beam measuring systems;
15. Using computer-aided design (CAD) and other IT software to interpret data and present information;
16. keeping up to date with new and emerging technology;
17. Uses Total Station, GPS and other surveying instruments to collect data; checks land survey data for completeness and consistency.
18. Trains junior surveyors on related theories, methods, processes, procedures and legislation for different types of land surveys.
- Job Location: Dubai, UAE
- Company Industry: Marine Services
- Company Type: Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role: Other
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Career Level: Entry Level
- Years of Experience: Min: 3
- Residence Location: United Arab Emirates
- Gender: Male