• Performs technical and functional analysis for moderate scope applications, performs systems design work, and participates in architectural design reviews.
• Develops and transform applications of moderately complex scope using industry best practices
• Performs unit level and development integration testing.
• Supports functional and user acceptance testing
• Develops clear and concise documents of moderately complex scope.
• Works independently with minimal supervision.
• Proficient with Java.
• Proficient with Web services.
• Proficient with J2EE.
• Proficient with Spring MVC.
• Proficient with jQuery.
• Experience with Eclipse.
• Experience with XML
• Experience with Linux and/or UNIX.
• Experience with SQL and relational databases (preferably Oracle & MySQL).
• Experience with Subversion or a similar source code control.
• Experience with Microsoft Office suite.
• Ability to work effectively in a team environment.
• Strong communication skills, strong organization skills, and ability to multi-task
- Job Location: Lahore, Pakistan
- Company Industry: Information Technology
- Company Type: Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role: Technology/IT
- Employment Status: Full time
- Employment Type: Employee
- Manages Others: No
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Career Level: Mid Career
- Years of Experience: Min: 5 Max: 7
- Residence Location: Pakistan
- Degree: Bachelor's degree / higher diploma