Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
IT Manager (call center industry)
The IT Manager defines and implements the IT strategy based on the strategic needs of the company in relationship with the General Manager.
Among his/her responsabilities:
- Manage the deployment, monitoring, maintenance, development, upgrade, and support of all IT systems, including servers, PCs, operating systems, telephones, software applications, and peripherals.
- Provide expertise and support during systems upgrades, installations, conversions and file maintenance.
- Oversee systems development and enhancement and the integration of new systems with existing ones.
- Work with call center staff and management to develop strategies and plans to enhance client services, improve user effectiveness, and foster innovation.
- Communicate regularly with executive management and all users of information services and systems.
- Manage IT staff, including hiring, training, evaluation, guidance, discipline and discharge.
- Develop standard operating procedures and best practices, including providing written protocols and guidance to IT staff and to end-users.
- Ensure the creation and maintenance of all written and video documentation or training, including system and user manuals, license agreements, and documentation of modifications and upgrades.
- Keep updated with the latest technologies and determine what new technology solutions and implementations will meet business and system requirements.
- Manage financial aspects of the IT Division, including purchasing, budgeting, and budget review.
- Develop and implement all IT policies and procedures, including those for architecture, security, disaster recovery, standards, purchasing, and service provision
- Manage servers, security solutions, network hardware and equipment.
- Manage telecommunications infrastructure and development plans, projects, policies and procedures.
• Fluent in English is a must, French is a plus
• Technical competencies :
Linux OS : Centos and Open use is a must
Asterisk is a valuable plus
Databases : Access and MySQL
Network (Firewall, Gateway, NAT)
• Team management skills
• Analytical skills
• Reporting and communication skills with management
- Job Location: Cairo, Egypt
- Company Industry: Customer Service
- Company Type: Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role: Technology/IT
- Employment Status: Full time
- Employment Type: Employee
- Manages Others: Yes
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Career Level: Management
- Years of Experience: Min: 5
- Residence Location: Egypt
- Degree: Master's degree