Internal Audit Manager
The Internal Audit Manager is responsible for planning, executing and reporting on operational, financial, regulatory, and compliance related audits/reviews of our internal audit clients.
• Plans financial, regulatory, compliance or operational reviews/audits.
• Coordinates work with Risk, Legal & Compliance and other control-related activities and with others within Internal Audit.
• Conducts risk assessments and identifies controls in place to mitigate identified risks.
• Performs audit procedures to verify that controls are operating through testing and interviewing techniques.
• Analyses and concludes on effectiveness and efficiency of control environment.
• Identifies control gaps and opportunities for improvement.
• Documents the results of audit work in accordance with audit department and the Institute of Internal Auditors (IIA) standards.
• Prepares timely audit reports for executive management, the Audit Committee and the Board of Directors.
• Assess, evaluate and promote compliance to the client’s internal policies.
• Contributes, as appropriate, in the year-end financial audit with the external auditor.
• Provides advice and recommendations on internal control and participates in enhancing internal audit standards and practices.
• Researches new or technical subjects when required to support audits
• Provide feedback on performance of Internal Auditors, on audit assignments, as applicable.
• Minimum Bachelor Major - Accounting, Business or Finance
• Professional Qualification (CIA or CPA, CA, ACCA)
• Expert level knowledge of auditing concepts, practices and procedures. A minimum of 10 years of progressive audit experience, of which 3 years should be in a senior leadership role.
• Knowledge of IT reviews
• Knowledge of credible ERP applications
• Fluent in English (Arabic is strongly preferable)
- Job Location: Dubai, UAE
- Company Industry: Accounting/Auditing; FMCG; Distributions and Logistics
- Company Type: Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role: Accounting/Banking/Finance
- Joining Date: 2014-09-01
- Employment Status: Full time
- Monthly Salary Range: $2,000 - $3,000
- Manages Others: Yes
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Career Level: Management
- Years of Experience: Min: 10
- Degree: Bachelor's degree / higher diploma