Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
Internal Audit Manager
The Internal Audit Manager is responsible for planning, executing and reporting on operational, financial, regulatory, and compliance related audits/reviews of our internal audit clients.
• Plans financial, regulatory, compliance or operational reviews/audits.
• Coordinates work with Risk, Legal & Compliance and other control-related activities and with others within Internal Audit.
• Conducts risk assessments and identifies controls in place to mitigate identified risks.
• Performs audit procedures to verify that controls are operating through testing and interviewing techniques.
• Analyses and concludes on effectiveness and efficiency of control environment.
• Identifies control gaps and opportunities for improvement.
• Documents the results of audit work in accordance with audit department and the Institute of Internal Auditors (IIA) standards.
• Prepares timely audit reports for executive management, the Audit Committee and the Board of Directors.
• Assess, evaluate and promote compliance to the client’s internal policies.
• Contributes, as appropriate, in the year-end financial audit with the external auditor.
• Provides advice and recommendations on internal control and participates in enhancing internal audit standards and practices.
• Researches new or technical subjects when required to support audits
• Provide feedback on performance of Internal Auditors, on audit assignments, as applicable.
• Minimum Bachelor Major - Accounting, Business or Finance
• Professional Qualification (CIA or CPA, CA, ACCA)
• Expert level knowledge of auditing concepts, practices and procedures. A minimum of 10 years of progressive audit experience, of which 3 years should be in a senior leadership role.
• Knowledge of IT reviews
• Knowledge of credible ERP applications
• Fluent in English (Arabic is strongly preferable)
- Job Location: Dubai, UAE
- Company Industry: Accounting/Auditing; FMCG; Distributions and Logistics
- Company Type: Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role: Accounting/Banking/Finance
- Joining Date: 2014-09-01
- Employment Status: Full time
- Monthly Salary Range: $2,000 - $3,000
- Manages Others: Yes
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Career Level: Management
- Years of Experience: Min: 10
- Degree: Bachelor's degree