Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
Office 1 Gulf
As the successful candidate it is essential that you are proficient in 3DMax, VRay, Photoshop, Sketchup, AutoCad and After Effects software. You should hold a Degree in Architecture, Interior Design, Computer Graphics, Media or a 3D related field
- Plans, designs and furnishes interior environments of residential, commercial spaces as instructed by the Line Manager
- Confers with client to determine Designs preferences, purpose and function of environment, budget, types, equipment to be installed and other factors
- Integrates findings with knowledge of interior design and formulates plans to be practical, conducive to intended purposes such as productivity, selling merchandise or improving lifestyle of customers using our products
- Advises clients on interior design factors.
- Preparing tender presentations.
- Selects or designs furnishings, art works & accessories
- Develop detailed plans and 3-D models showing arrangement of walls, dividers, displays, lighting and other fixtures using computer-assisted design (CAD) software and graphics software
- Develop plans, elevations, cross sections and detailed drawings, and advise on selection of colors, finishes and materials, floor and wall coverings, furniture and other items, taking into account ergonomic and occupational health standards
- To coordinate with General Manager in order to achieve the sales and to obtain a large number of interior projects.
- To manage and supervise projects execution in the office and at site till the project has been handed over to client.
- Stays updated with latest trends in interior designs
- Performs other tasks as required by the Line Manager
- Should have at least 4 years experience
Software skills required: Sketchup, Cinema 4D/3D, Studio Max, Autodesk, Maya, Adobe Creative Suite.
• Should be creative and a strategic thinker.
• Must be a strong 3D designer, able to visualise 3D units & stand design quickly and efficiently.
• Should have very good conceptual and design capability
• Should be able take creative briefs, and challenge these where necessary
• Graphic design skills are a requirement
• Website design /development skills will be an added bonus
• Should be presentable and should have excellent communication skills
• Should be happy and comfortable to work in a close knit team of people
- Job Location: Doha, Qatar
- Company Industry: Retail/Wholesale
- Requirements : Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role: Art/Design/Creative
- Employment Status: Full time
- Employment Type: Employee
- Number of Vacancies: 2
- Career Level: Mid Career
- Years of Experience: Min: 3 Max: 5
- Residence Location: Qatar
- Degree: Bachelor's degree