Interior Design Architect
About This Company
SADDA specialize in developing "Total Brand Experience" by offering a complete range of integrated services, include: Architecture, Interior Design, and Branding Some of our clients are: Ashley, Elite Furniture, DAYA'A restaurant, Indoor cafe, Lebnani snack, Stickhouse, Steakanji, Petra visitor center, Istikbal showrooms, and some private villas and commercial buildings.
- 3-7 years of relevant experience as an interior design architect with a broad background in hospitality and commercial interiors.
- Strong knowledge of the design process, including furniture systems and specifications, color and materials.
- Outstanding graphic presentation skills
- Flexibility to focus on a single client with a variety of project types or multiple projects in various stages of development
- Knowledge of 3-D max is a must, SketchUp required; Photoshop, and Illustrator are preferred
- Ability to communicate design ideas and direction quickly
- Strong leadership, organizational, communication and relationship management skills
- Bachelor's degree in Architecture, and/or Interior Design
SADDA specialize in developing "Total Brand Experience" by offering a complete range of integrated design services, include: Architecture, Interior Design, and Branding. Some of our clients are: Ashley, DAYA'A restaurant, Indoor cafe, Lebnani snack, Stickhouse, Steakanji, Petra visitor center, Istikbal showrooms, Elite showrooms.
- Job Location: Amman, Jordan
- Company Industry: Architecture
- Company Type: Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role: Art/Design/Creative
- Joining Date: 2014-05-11
- Employment Status: Full time
- Employment Type: Employee
- Monthly Salary Range: $1,000 - $1,500
- Manages Others: Yes
- Number of Vacancies: 2
- Career Level: Mid Career
- Residence Location: Jordan; Aqaba, Jordan; Amman, Jordan; Zarqa, Jordan
- Nationality: Iraq; Jordan; Syria