Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
Instrument Technician (SAUDI ONLY) contract with client
Dar Al Riyadh Consultants
• Execute preventative maintenance in accordance with preventative maintenance plans and procedures relevant to the instrument.
• Contribute to the planning of turnarounds and participate actively to carryout safety surveys and supervisions of both in-house and vendor/contractor personnel to ensure completion of agreed schedule, scope and quality and ensuring safe working at all times.
• Carryout troubleshooting and repairs, monitor equipments performance; contribute to the design and review of modifications proposals to utilize unexplored capabilities of the system. Monitor the job execution by the contractor (as appropriate) to ensure continuous improvement/optimization of equipment performance and safety.
• Work closely with Production and Engineering Department in any control strategy chances in order to improve the operability of equipment and plant operations. Coordinate with internal and external facilities for smooth functioning of instrument systems thus providing support to operations for improved plant performance.
Education: Diploma in Instrument / Electrical Engineering.
Qualification: Minimum of 3 year relevant experience in Petrochemical Industries.
Experience: 3 years of work experience in Petrochemical Industries. High knowledge of instrumentation control system. With very good hands on experience in day to day plant maintenance, with excellent fault finding abilities. Knowledge of Alstom Gas Turbines would be an advantage as well as previous experience in Middle East climatic conditions. Familiar with ISO9002 requirement. Previous project experience from construction through to commissioning would be a plus.
Communications and Organization Relationships:
Internally: With Production, Engineering, Planning
- Job Location: Jubail, Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry: Oil/Gas
- Company Type: Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role: Other
- Employment Status: Full time
- Employment Type: Temporary Employee
- Number of Vacancies: 3
- Career Level: Mid Career
- Years of Experience: Min: 3 Max: 7
- Gender: Male
- Nationality: Saudi Arabia
- Degree: Diploma