Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd.
Responsible for IBS project technical issue handling, including pre-sales technical exchange and clarification, design auditing, acceptance standard negotiation with customer etc, and as a technical interface to customer,
Responsible for the success of IBS project delivery, including site survey, design, installation, commissioning, optimization and acceptance with the support of team:
1.Pre-site survey, RF coverage survey (frequency scan test, walk test review)
2. Preparing distributed antenna system (DAS) plan & design for TETRA/GSM/UMTS/LTE network using Visio, AutoCAD and iBWave design tool.
3. Link & power budget calculation & bill of quantity arrangement
4. Active DAS designs for large scale buildings
5. Sites quality and standards assurance;
6. Walk test for signal coverage & quality check performance using Huawei Genex Probe/ Tems;
7. Result performance review & analysis (Rx Level, Rx Qual, RSCP, Ec/NO VSWR, PIM, RTWP KPI analyses)
8. Responsible for documentation arrangement & preparation (TSSR, design pack, DAS Installation quality document, walk test result report document)
9.Indoor optimization 2G, 3G and LTE.
10.Interaction with customer and clarification of technical issue
11.Serious Compliance & vigilance of Reporting
12.Responsible for sub-contractor management.
candidates should have at least one of below skills:
•Familiar with passive and active components and equipment specs;
•Proficient in DAS design as per different scenarios by using iBwave or Autocad.
•Familiar with In-building RF planning and optimization;
•Familiar with passive and active DAS implementation;
•Familiar with VSWR test, PIM test, on site trouble shooting and subcon management.
•3-5 years experience on in-building coverage field.
•Must have bachelor degree or above.
Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd. is a leader in providing next generation telecommunications networks. The company is committed to providing innovative and customized products, services and solutions to create long-term value and potential growth for its customers.
- Job Location: Doha, Qatar
- Company Industry: Telecommunications
- Company Type: Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role: Engineering
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Career Level: Management