Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd.
Responsible for IBS project technical issue handling, including pre-sales technical exchange and clarification, design auditing, acceptance standard negotiation with customer etc, and as a technical interface to customer,
Responsible for the success of IBS project delivery, including site survey, design, installation, commissioning, optimization and acceptance with the support of team:
1.Pre-site survey, RF coverage survey (frequency scan test, walk test review)
2. Preparing distributed antenna system (DAS) plan & design for TETRA/GSM/UMTS/LTE network using Visio, AutoCAD and iBWave design tool.
3. Link & power budget calculation & bill of quantity arrangement
4. Active DAS designs for large scale buildings
5. Sites quality and standards assurance;
6. Walk test for signal coverage & quality check performance using Huawei Genex Probe/ Tems;
7. Result performance review & analysis (Rx Level, Rx Qual, RSCP, Ec/NO VSWR, PIM, RTWP KPI analyses)
8. Responsible for documentation arrangement & preparation (TSSR, design pack, DAS Installation quality document, walk test result report document)
9.Indoor optimization 2G, 3G and LTE.
10.Interaction with customer and clarification of technical issue
11.Serious Compliance & vigilance of Reporting
12.Responsible for sub-contractor management.
candidates should have at least one of below skills:
•Familiar with passive and active components and equipment specs;
•Proficient in DAS design as per different scenarios by using iBwave or Autocad.
•Familiar with In-building RF planning and optimization;
•Familiar with passive and active DAS implementation;
•Familiar with VSWR test, PIM test, on site trouble shooting and subcon management.
•3-5 years experience on in-building coverage field.
•Must have bachelor degree or above.
Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd. is a leader in providing next generation telecommunications networks. The company is committed to providing innovative and customized products, services and solutions to create long-term value and potential growth for its customers.
- Job Location: Doha, Qatar
- Company Industry: Telecommunications
- Requirements : Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role: Engineering
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Career Level: Management