Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
Human Resources Coordinator
• Maintains knowledge of legal requirements and government reporting regulations affecting human resources functions and ensures policies, procedures and reporting are in compliance
• Maintains a detailed record of the turnover, and researches and formulates strategies which effectively aid in employee retention.
• Recruits, interviews, tests and selects employees to fill vacant positions along with each department Manager.
• Plans and conducts new employee orientation to foster positive attitude towards company goals along with each department Manager.
• Keeps records of benefits plans participation such as insurance and pension plan, personnel transactions such as hires, promotions, transfers, performance reviews, and terminations, and employee statistics for government reporting
• Advises management in appropriate resolution of employee relations issues along with each department Manager.
• Responds to inquiries regarding policies, procedures and programs
• Administers salary administration program to ensure compliance and equity within organization
• Administers benefits programs such as life, health, dental and disability insurances, pension plans, vacation, sick leave, leave of absence, and employee assistance
• Conducts wage surveys within labour market to determine competitive wage rate
• Prepares employee separation notices and related documentation, and conducts exit interviews to determine reasons behind separation.
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
• Strong organizational, analytical, and interpersonal skills
• Writing skills, including proofreading and editing for grammar and punctuation
• Detail oriented
• Ability to multi-task and work independently
• Proficiency using software programs such as MS Word, Power Point, Excel, and Outlook
• Very Good written & spoken English Language
Kira is a group of companies founded in 1998, working in different sectors.
Kira Floorings & Wall Panels is a subsidiary of Kira, working in the floorings, furniture & interiors sector.
We are representative for German and french manufacturers.
- Job Location: Cairo, Egypt
- Company Industry: Retail/Wholesale
- Company Type: Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role: Human Resources/Personnel
- Employment Status: Full time
- Employment Type: Employee
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Career Level: Mid Career
- Years of Experience: Min: 1 Max: 2