Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
Human Resource Manager
The Chariot being a Leading, Exclusive and Dynamic Retail Food Chain & Outdoor Caterer, that is commited to fullfill customer aspirations, is looking for Efficient, Productive & Skillful team players.
The candidate should be Energetic, Self motivated & able to handle multiple tasks with a Driven and Positive Attitude.
● A Professional qualification in Human Resource Management
● 3 years experience as a Human Resource Manager at a reputed organisation
● Good communication and interpersonal skills
● Ability to attend to recruitments, disciplinary matters, Human Resource initiatives, trainings etc.
● Age below 40
Chariot, the restaurant that’s synonymous with scrumptious short-eats, fiery Sri Lankan dishes and delicious sweets, has now re-launched with a brand new look and a revised menu. Our outlet in Bambalapitiya opened in August. Our flagship restaurant in Dehiwala which was in the process of getting a much needed facelift, is now ready for business. And, you’ll be happy to know that we plan to reach out to customers in key locations in the coming year.
- Job Location: Colombo 6, Sri Lanka
- Company Industry: Catering/Food Services/Restaurants
- Requirements : Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role: Human Resources/Personnel
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Career Level: Mid Career
- Years of Experience: Min: 3
- Residence Location: Sri Lanka
- Nationality: Sri Lanka
- Degree: Diploma