Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
Human Resource Executive (Employee Relations)
Empire Teas (Pvt) LTD
• Draft Policies and Procedures in relation to employee matters.
• Handle Employee Grievances and discipline matters in the company.
• Advise and support Managers with all matters relating to Employee Relations.
• Coordinate the recruiting, selection and Employment process.
• Coordinate with the Company Secretary on Company Secretarial work.
• Communicate with Employees, Departments, Managers, Applicants and the Public for the purpose of providing information and assistance concerning Employment, Recruit-ment, Personnel Records and/or Labor Relations and related Legal requirements.
• Prepare Documents and clearly articulate all concerns on Employee relations.
• Demonstrate a high sense of urgency and follow up the work up to the completion thereof.
• Exhibit solid problem solving, conflict resolution and decision-making skills.
• Demonstrate Strong Administrative skills.
• Possess strong Written & Verbal Communication skills.
• Work in English and Sinhala languages & proficiency in Tamil language would be an added advantage.
• Work with highly confidential matters.
• Work effectively with individuals from diverse backgrounds.
• Diploma in Industrial Relations or equivalent qualification.
• 3 - 5 years of experience in Employee Relations.
• Computer literacy in MS office Package (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Email).
Diploma in Industrial Relations
Empire Teas (Pvt) Ltd is a leading exporter of quality Ceylon Teas which is among the top three exporters of Sri Lanka. With an annual export volume of over 14 million kgs, it has a wide range of value added products to comply with every taste, culture, mood and moment under “Hyson”, “Regalo” and “Mervin” brands. Since its inception, Empire Teas has been successful in marketing products across the globe, particularly to the Western World, Far East, Middle East, Russia & CIS, USA and other countries in Eastern Europe. We are an ISO 22000:2005, ISO 9001:2000, BRC, HACCP, Organic, Fair-Trade and Halal Products certified company. The team of professionals & dynamic Tea Traders possess a collective experience of many years in international tea tasting, blending, grading and trading.
- Job Location: Colombo 7, Sri Lanka
- Company Industry: Agriculture/Forestry/Fishing
- Company Type: Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role: Human Resources/Personnel
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Career Level: Mid Career
- Years of Experience: Min: 3 Max: 5
- Residence Location: Sri Lanka
- Nationality: Sri Lanka
- Degree: Diploma