To develop, control and monitor the HR dept. and to guide them to fulfill the business strategy. Coordinates manpower planning process and maintains manpower records. Manages hiring and selection, new employees' orientation and induction training and determines employee classifications. Ensures all vacancies are filled with suitable candidates within the targeted time. Ensures all recruitment policies, procedures and techniques are adhered to and recommend improvements. Develops and updates policies, procedures and forms. Stays current with laws and regulations affecting personnel issues (Equal employment, employee safety, Saudization percentage etc.), employment practices or trends and recommends new or revised policies and procedures as appropriate. Develop/ updates Compensation and Benefits system that includes the monetary and nonmonetary benefits. Assists managers with employee reviews and performance appraisals. Participates in completion of terminations and exit interviews. Coordinates and assists with employee recruitment, hiring, orientation and training. Evaluates selection processes including interviews and psychometric tests, if applicable, as well as personality questionnaires. Determines employee classifications and ensures completion of all appropriate paperwork for new employees. Prepares and coordinates all accident reports and worker's compensation reports. Provides proficient consultation on succession management, assessment, talent pipelines, selection processes, training and development plans and performance appraisal strategies. Develops plans to relocate staff to new departments and jobs due to restructuring within an organization. Researches and disseminates topical or timely information to managers and/or employees on personnel issues. Maintains & develops company organization charts and employee directory. Conducts Surveys: Employee Leadership, Employee Motivation, Employee Empowerment, Employee Engagement, Employee Satisfaction Assesses the current strengths of each employee in relation to the organizational requirements of each position, to ensure best fit. Develops/ audits a salary structure aligned with the market Develops/ audits compensation and benefits system.
• Excellent verbal and written English. • Excellent computer skills. • Sense of organization. • Leadership and team management skills. • Good reasoning ability is required to solve a wide range of business problems. • Able to apply statistical calculations, and other analytics as required -Able to understand and utilize financial reports and legal documents to conduct business. • Ability to communicate orally with management, service providers, and other co-workers, both individually and in front of a group is crucial.
- Job Location: Dubai, UAE
- Company Industry: Catering/Food Services/Restaurants
- Requirements : Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role: Management
- Employment Status: Full time
- Employment Type: Employee
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Career Level: Management
- Residence Location: United Arab Emirates