Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
HR Business Partner
-Ensures proper manpower and HR activities are aligned to support whole Business plan.
-Creates the recruitment & selection plan for OTS’s offices in the MENA Region and gathering the best efficient recruitment channels.
- Develops creative and unique methods of job branding and job ads.
- Conducts mid career candidates’ interviews.
- Identifies gaps between actual and desired organizational performance.
-Retains and motivates employees through social activities, ensuring fair and safe policies and work environment.
-Implements HR products, processes and policies across the business unit, Monitor and ensure adherence to all policies and procedures
-Maintains employee relation.
- Creates creative employee orientation & talent acquisition programs.
-Conducts TNAs & successful, detailed training Plans.
- Designs Training: Course content, goals, objectives, delivery method and implementation
- Provides the proper guidance on performance appraisal process, Goals settings process and coaching to employees.
- Reviews and updates Job Descriptions and creates them if needed.
- Gets the best offers from Medical Insurance Companies.
- Comes up with creative ideas for team building outings.
- Proficiency in the English Language is a must
- Creativity and thinking beyond the box.
- An HR with a marketer's ideas
Unifonic makes cloud communications more accessible, cost-efficient and simpler to implement with solutions that scale.
- Job Location: Cairo, Egypt
- Company Industry: Information Technology
- Requirements : Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role: Human Resources/Personnel
- Employment Status: Full time
- Employment Type: Employee
- Manages Others: No
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Career Level: Mid Career
- Years of Experience: Min: 5 Max: 5
- Residence Location: Cairo, Egypt
- Nationality: Egypt