Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
HR Business Partner
OTS (Optimal Technology Solutions)
-Ensures proper manpower and HR activities are aligned to support whole Business plan.
-Creates the recruitment & selection plan for OTS’s offices in the MENA Region and gathering the best efficient recruitment channels.
- Develops creative and unique methods of job branding and job ads.
- Conducts mid career candidates’ interviews.
- Identifies gaps between actual and desired organizational performance.
-Retains and motivates employees through social activities, ensuring fair and safe policies and work environment.
-Implements HR products, processes and policies across the business unit, Monitor and ensure adherence to all policies and procedures
-Maintains employee relation.
- Creates creative employee orientation & talent acquisition programs.
-Conducts TNAs & successful, detailed training Plans.
- Designs Training: Course content, goals, objectives, delivery method and implementation
- Provides the proper guidance on performance appraisal process, Goals settings process and coaching to employees.
- Reviews and updates Job Descriptions and creates them if needed.
- Gets the best offers from Medical Insurance Companies.
- Comes up with creative ideas for team building outings.
- Proficiency in the English Language is a must
- Creativity and thinking beyond the box.
- An HR with a marketer's ideas
Launched in 2006, OTS has quickly gone from being a pure mobile messaging provider in Saudi Arabia to providing a diverse range of digital communication services to clients across the Middle East. As a digital communication platform and service provider, we work with clients from a broad range of industries through our local offices in Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Sudan, Bahrain, Qatar, Jordan and the UAE.
Because we put clients at the center of our attention, a team of experts oversees client communication, from consultancy and campaign design through to product development, delivery and results' analysis.
Our commitment to client needs coupled with a solid understanding of communication in local and regional markets enable us to design and deliver tailored communication solutions to tackle each unique challenge.
OTS's cutting-edge technologies give clients access to a broad range of tools, including digital and mobile advertising to social media marketing and mobile apps, ensuring efficient and results-oriented communication solutions. Staying up-to-par with the latest trends in digital communication, our consultants deliver innovative solutions to serve each client's requirements.
- Job Location: Cairo, Egypt
- Company Industry: Information Technology
- Company Type: Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role: Human Resources/Personnel
- Employment Status: Full time
- Employment Type: Employee
- Manages Others: No
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Career Level: Mid Career
- Years of Experience: Min: 5 Max: 5
- Residence Location: Cairo, Egypt
- Nationality: Egypt