HR & Admin Officer
Reporting to the regional manager of Saudi Arabia and coordinating with Dubai Headquarters HR, the Officer will have a specialist role within the HR function tackling recruitment sourcing activities plus a admin coordination role on specific activities.
• Establishes recruiting requirements by reviewing company staffing plans and objectives;
• Builds applicant sources by researching and contacting for instance but not limited to: employment agencies, recruiters, media, and internet sites;
• Designs / implements Job descriptions whenever required as per company standards and manage the description
• Evaluates the services of agencies and recommend best ones to the Regional Manager
• Builds a pipeline of applications based on industry needs
• Builds an expertise in the engineering business recruitment
• Determines applicant requirements by studying job description and job qualifications.
• Attracts applicants by placing requesting job advertisements; contacting recruiters, and job sites.
• Determines applicant qualifications by interviewing applicants; analyzing responses; verifying references; comparing qualifications to job requirements alongside seniors in the company, in Riyadh & Dubai and regional manager.
• Arranges management interviews by coordinating schedules;
• Evaluates applicants by discussing job requirements and applicant qualifications with manager; interviewing applicants on consistent set of qualifications
• Uses social media to promote and identify suitable talents
• Focus & develop the branding of the company to attract new talents. Coordinate and follow up on various matters and activities in Saudi Arabia in coordination with Dubai HR and regional manager and his staff.
. The role has also admin responsibilities towards the operations of Saudi Arabia with respect to expenditures, projects support and coordination with PROs to ensure all administrative and personnel issues / requests are timely resolved. The role coordinates closely with the PA on all matters.
• Minimum 5 years of experience in sourcing / recruitment headhunting and administrative responsibilities
• Bachelor’s degree in HR / Business or a relevant field
• Well conversant with MS Office tools / Recruitment databases and portals
• Excellent knowledge of social networks recruitment
• Able to pre-qualify suitable candidates and give a proper feedback to manager
• Key competencies: Recruiting, Interviewing Skills, People Skills, Organization, Judgment, time management, reporting skills
Bilingual: Arabic & English (strong command)
• MS Office tools: Excel, Word, PowerPoint & Visio
. Time management, report skills
• 30 days paid annual leave / 45 hours a week Sunday to Thursday
• SR 10,000 - 15,000 (pending qualifications and experience) per month inclusive all perks and allowances
• Medical Insurance on transfer of Sponsorship
Business - HR
- Job Location: Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry: Consulting Services
- Company Type: Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role: Administration
- Joining Date: 2014-08-03
- Employment Status: Full time
- Employment Type: Employee
- Monthly Salary Range: $3,000 - $4,000
- Manages Others: Yes
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Career Level: Management
- Residence Location: Saudi Arabia