Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
Baker Hughes Incorporated
Full Time Regular
About This Job:
This position is for a strong candidate with extensive experience IT and Data Base / report Management.
Key Responsibilities / Accountabilities:
- Preparation of Final Log delivery for the clients
- Receiving information from Engineers and documenting
- Archiving the jobs and updating records
- Maintaining of records
- Assisting Field Engineers as and when required.
- Assisting in Wireline and LWD data gathering, QC, merging, preparation, loading, transmittal and archival of Petro-physical data
- Assisting Geoscientists as and when required
Essential Qualifications / Requirements:
- Diploma / Bachelor's Degree preferably in IT.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience as Mud logger - optional.
Preferred Qualifications / Requirements:
- Excellent computer skills
- Excellent Communication skills
- Ambitious and career oriented
- Reliable and able to accept responsibility
- Able to work under own supervision and ensure tasks are completed within required time frames
- Ability to speak Arabic an advantage
Baker Hughes is a leading supplier of oilfield services, products, technology and systems to the worldwide oil and natural gas industry. By being the service company that best anticipates, understands and exceeds our customers' expectations, Baker Hughes Advances Reservoir Performance. The company's 57,000-plus employees work in more than 80 countries in geomarket teams that help customers find, evaluate, drill, produce, transport and process hydrocarbon resources. Baker Hughes' technology centers in the world's leading energy markets are pushing the boundaries to overcome progressively more complex challenges. Baker Hughes develops solutions designed to help manage operating expenses, maximize reserve recovery and boost overall return on investment through the entire life cycle of an oil or gas asset. Collaboration is the foundation upon which Baker Hughes builds our business and develops next-generation products and services for drilling and evaluation, completions and production and fluids and chemicals.
Baker Hughes serves the worldwide oil and natural gas industry with reservoir consulting and products and services for drilling, formation evaluation, completion and production. We are a leading provider for high-performance technology that creates value from oil and gas reservoirs. Virtually every product and service we provide is designed to lower costs, reduce risk or improve productivity during activities directly related to hydrocarbon extraction, advancing reservoir performance. Baker Hughes operates in over 90 countries serving independent, international and national oil companies. Our service network is organized into 23 Geomarkets operating in 9 regions and 2 hemispheres. Region and Geomarket management teams work to understand customer needs and coordinate delivery of individual products and comprehensive service solutions that include the right Baker Hughes technologies for the project.
Baker Hughes is an Equal Employment Affirmative Action Employer.
- Job Location: Abu Dhabi, UAE
- Company Industry: Oil/Gas
- Requirements : Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role: Other
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Career Level: Mid Career