General Manager - Fit Outs (UAE/KSA)
• Supports operations and administration of Board by advising and informing Board members, interfacing between Board and staff
• Oversees design, marketing, promotion, delivery and quality of programs, products and services
• Recommends yearly budget for Board approval and prudently manages organization's resources within those budget guidelines according to current laws and regulations
• Effectively manages the human resources of the organization according to authorized personnel policies and procedures that fully conform to current laws and regulations
• Increases management's effectiveness by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, coaching, counseling, and disciplining managers; communicating values, strategies, and objectives; assigning accountabilities; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; developing incentives; developing a climate for offering information and opinions; providing educational opportunities.
• Develops strategic plan by studying technological and financial opportunities; presenting assumptions; recommending objectives.
• Accomplishes subsidiary objectives by establishing plans, budgets, and results measurements; allocating resources; reviewing progress; making mid-course corrections.
• Coordinates efforts by establishing procurement, production, marketing, field, and technical services policies and practices; coordinating actions with corporate staff.
• Builds company image by collaborating with customers, government, community organizations, and employees; enforcing ethical business practices.
• Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
• Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
The General Manager MUST HAVE:
• B. Tech / B.E. in civil / mechanical Engineering/Bachelor of Architecture
• Nationality no bar, however Europeans are preferred.
• 12 - 15 years of experience.
• Minimum of 5 years experience in heading Interior Decoration or Fit out services.
• Sound knowledge market trends and Best practices in the Interior Decoration or Fit out services
Basic - Bachelor of Architecture(Architecture), Bachelor of Technology/Engineering(Civil, Mechanical
- Job Location: Dubai, UAE
- Company Industry: Architecture; Interior design; Construction
- Company Type: Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role: Management
- Employment Status: Full time
- Employment Type: Employee
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Career Level: Management
- Years of Experience: Min: 10 Max: 15
- Residence Location: United Arab Emirates; Bahrain; Djibouti; Algeria; Egypt; Iraq; Jordan; Comoros; Kuwait; Lebanon; Libya; Morocco; Mauritania; Oman; Palestine; Qatar; Saudi Arabia; Sudan; Somalia; Syria; Tunisia; Yemen
- Gender: Male
- Degree: Bachelor's degree / higher diploma