Williams Accounting & Business Consultancy
Williams Accounting and Business Consultancy specialises in providing outsourced business consultancy and accounting services to Small and Medium sized Enterprises within Dubai. Our reputation is built on offering personalised and quality financial solutions to assist these businesses be successful in their industry sector. We are seeking to employ a senior accountant to assist in handling the growing work load with existing and new clients.
Responsibilities and Reporting:
• As the accountant, you will report directly to the Managing Director of the Company, and be responsible for managing and taking responsibility for key client accounts.
• With the ability to work independently, the Accountant is responsible for completing the client accounting requirements including handling creditors, debtors, payroll, bank reconciliation and balance sheet schedules for each client. Some administration and HR related tasks may also be required.
• Additional tasks include preparing client monthly financial reports, which involve liaising with clients to gather data and provide feedback to them.
• Prepare cash flow and income statement forecasts
• Assist clients by preparing their annual budgets.
• Address client queries relating to their accounts.
• Take on the role as a business advisor to clients, by providing them with suggestions and recommendations on how they can better manage the financial aspects of their business: optimisation of costs, improving cash flow, improve systems and processes, and identifying strong and weak performing segments of their business.
• Attend client meetings as required, including board meetings as a representative of the company.
• Ability to take on project related consultancy work such as business plans, policies and procedures and internal reviews.
Experience & Skills:
• Minimum 5 years experience in Accounting and management consultancy. Minimum 2 years experience working in the UAE.
• Proactive self starter. You will be handling the client accounts independently and developing relationships with the clients directly.
• Ability to work quickly, efficiently and maintaining the highest level of quality.
• Enjoys problem solving and has strong analytical ability.
• Experience working within Small Businesses.
• Our Clients operate in many different industries so broad experience across different sectors is essential.
• Experience dealing directly with clients.
• Experience and knowledge in basic business strategy and how accounting information can be used to improve business decision making.
• Must have excellent English verbal and written communication skills.
• Must be prepared to work flexible hours and meet tight deadlines.
• Accounting software experience of Sage Peachtree and Quickbooks is compulsory for this position.
• Bachelors Degree in Accounting
• Chartered Accountant Accreditation (ACCA, CPA, CA, CIMA).
- Job Location: Dubai, UAE
- Company Industry: Accounting/Auditing
- Company Type: Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role: Accounting/Banking/Finance
- Joining Date: 2014-06-30
- Employment Status: Full time
- Employment Type: Employee
- Monthly Salary Range: $1,500 - $2,000
- Manages Others: Yes
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Career Level: Mid Career
- Years of Experience: Min: 5
- Residence Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Gender: Female
- Nationality: Austria; Australia; Belgium; Canada; Switzerland; Germany; Denmark; Spain; Finland; France; Great Britain (UK); Greece; Ireland; Iceland; Italy; Luxembourg; Netherlands; Norway; New Zealand; Philippines; Portugal; Sweden; United Kingdom; United States
- Degree: Bachelor's degree / higher diploma