Secure and ensure financial sustainability during the execution of existing projects and the development of outstanding business opportunities.
Define the goals and objectives of the financial department and ensured their delivery in accordance with business plan and policy.
Coached finance team and provided career development advice to staff.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
• providing and interpreting financial information;
• monitoring and interpreting cash flows and predicting future trends;
• analyzing change and advising accordingly;
• formulating strategic and long-term business plans;
• researching and reporting on factors influencing business performance;
• analyzing competitors and market trends;
• developing financial management mechanisms that minimize financial risk;
• conducting reviews and evaluations for cost-reduction opportunities;
• managing a company's financial accounting, monitoring and reporting systems;
• liaising with auditors to ensure annual monitoring is carried out;
• developing external relationships with appropriate contacts, e.g. auditors, solicitors, bankers and statutory organization;
• producing accurate financial reports to specific deadlines;
• managing budgets;
• arranging new sources of finance for a company's debt facilities;
• Forecast cash flow positions, related borrowing needs, and available funds for investment
• Ensure that sufficient funds are available to meet ongoing operational and capital investment requirements
• Maintain a system of policies and procedures that impose an adequate level of control over treasury activities;
• Invest funds
• supervising staff;
• Keeping abreast of changes in financial regulations and legislation.
With our roots going back over (38) years, we Ibn Omairah Contracting Co. (IOC) are one of the most oldest and fast growing Saudi T&D contractors and EHV/HV Underground Cables Turnkey Projects is considered the largest business vertical of IOC with a leading market share of 20 %.
Given further step towards excellence, we have being awarded ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001 certifications for our QHSE Integrated Management System to meet the highest standard demands of modern society and, in particular, of our customers.
Recently we are experiencing an extraordinary expansion and growth inside and outside KSA; accordingly, we are looking for leaders who have big ideas that can embrace our vision to be one of the top 3 in our industry in KSA.
- Job Location: Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry: Contracts/Purchasing
- Company Type: Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role: Accounting/Banking/Finance
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Career Level: Management
- Years of Experience: Min: 10
- Residence Location: United Arab Emirates; Bahrain; Djibouti; Algeria; Egypt; Iraq; Jordan; Comoros; Kuwait; Lebanon; Libya; Morocco; Mauritania; Oman; Palestine; Qatar; Saudi Arabia; Sudan; Somalia; Syria; Tunisia; Yemen
- Gender: Male
- Nationality: United Arab Emirates; Bahrain; Djibouti; Algeria; Egypt; Iraq; Jordan; Comoros; Kuwait; Lebanon; Libya; Morocco; Mauritania; Oman; Palestine; Qatar; Saudi Arabia; Sudan; Somalia; Syria; Tunisia; Yemen