Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
The Financial Controller is an active member of the finance executive team. He will lead the review, development and implementation of the finance strategy that supports the company’s corporate and business strategies. He will manage a team of specialists to provide an effective financial management service to the company and sound financial advice to the CFO and CEO.
Plans, organizes, and leads the operations of the finance department, including finance controlling, revenue assurance, treasury, costing, relationship with shareholders
Direct the preparation of all financial reports, including income statements, reports to shareholders, tax returns, reports for government regulatory agencies, ...
Provide recommendations to the CFO on major financial decisions and carry out the financial policy decisions made by senior management
Managing, Coordinating, Monitoring and Controlling of activities and processes
· Sets up, maintain and coordinate the financial planning and controlling processes
· Manages the corporate controlling functions (business controlling, cost controlling, internal & external financial reporting, budget & forecast process)
· Support and monitor revenue growth and direct margin
· Execute quality control of administrative processes
Analyse, Forecast & Reporting
· To establish and develop the cost centre structure for the company in line with the reporting requirements of the management, and incorporate this into the finance system
· Co-ordinate and prepare financial reports
· Co-ordinate company’s annual plan and quarterly forecasting
· Coordinate the forecast of the key business indicators to an X month horizon
· Analyse financial developments and advise management regarding financial-economical issues
· Provide recommendations to the CFO on major financial decisions
· Provide financial advice and early warnings whenever and wherever needed.
Budgeting & Cost Control
· Coordinate departmental budgets and forecasts corporate cost
· Design and update the financial model for revenues and direct costs
· Develop effective and efficient internal control instruments.
· Provide the organization with guidance and the tools to effectively manage cost for improved operational performance (productivity, working capital, forecasts, etc)
· Responsible for the preparation and maintenance of cost standards for all products produced
· Manages and coordinates the preparation of departmental and company-wide budgets, forecasts, and operating reports
Strategic Planning/Company Performance Management / Policies & Procedures
· Designs & steers programs designed to improve the financial performance of the company
· Validate new offers and promotions in line with financial targets
· Evaluate financial performance of launched services
· Ensures that all critical process flows are defined, documented and followed in compliance with in-house policies as well as with internal and external control requirements.
· Provide strategic financial input and leadership on decision making issues affecting the organization
· Ensure the integrity of the financial and operational systems and practices
· Maintain contacts with external advisors and accountants.
Requires bachelor’s degree in preferred
•Seven to ten years of experience financial leadership in a service industry operation
•Strong project management skills
•Skilled in cost management and operations performance improvement methodologies
•In-depth knowledge of product costing methods and systems
•Familiarity and/or experience in the mobile industry
- Job Location: Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry: Telecommunications
- Company Type: Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role: Accounting/Banking/Finance
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Career Level: Executive/Director
- Years of Experience: Min: 7 Max: 10
- Residence Location: Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
- Nationality: Saudi Arabia
- Degree: Bachelor's degree / higher diploma