Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
1. Preparation of financial statements for the activity of the company (balance sheet, income statement, cash flow statement, statement of changes in ownership).
2. Financial planning which includes the estimate of funds required to invest the company and necessary funding sources internal or external, and daily monitoring of the movement of cash inflows and outflows.
3 Verification of safety procedures documentary in the registry and posting/deportation periodically.
4. Preparation and submission of all periodic financial reports for the company's activity, as well as the financial situation of the company and its accounts, various financial positions of the era, receivables, creditors and others through utilizing the latest financial methodologies and accounting systems using ERP or which supplied by the company.
5. Completion of all financial activities and tracking to ensure healthy application of the rules for the transactions and internal control such as sales and purchases, inventory, expenses, insurance, treasury and wages in accordance with the approved system.
6 drafting annual plans (Budget) in coordination with all related executive departments of the company and presented to the Director-General and verify that all expenses and purchases or so made under the terms of the approved estimated budget.
7 Frequent follow-up on staff responsibilities and financial operations to ensure the accuracy of their work.
8 Maintain internal control standards and transaction procedures to accomplish tasks and responsibilities within the provisions of the rules and regulations of company.
9 Review and approval of bank statements and overseeing the inventory of funds, whether sudden or league.
10. Assist to participate in instructions for the annual inventory and the formation of committees and to take all necessary measures to ensure completion deadlines.
11 Cooperation with the chartered accountant of the company that enable it to perform its duties and provide him with requested data on time.
12. Monitoring healthy execution of contracts and commitments concluded between the company and second party to keep the rights and interests of the company.
13. Notify the director of the company breaches that may occur or weaknesses that may lead to loss for the company and to propose solutions and follow-up systems development set.
14. Prepare annual declaration report to the Department of Zakat and Income, Ministry of Finance in accordance with the instructions on specified time.
15. Review and prepare payrolls and wages for staff and maintain healthy operations on optimal time.
16 Communicate with the financial management of others concerning financial matters, account statements, balance confirmations through e-mail or other means adopted by the company with copy to management and after granting the authorization.
17. Other updates regarding financial management.
1- Familiar with ERP.
2- Concepts of quality systems
4- Internal Audit
5- High communication skills
6-Formulation and setting goals
7- Effective planning
8-Preparation software executive plans
9- make decisions based on facts
10- High management and leadership skills
11- Know-how accounting systems
12- Coordination and distribution of burdens
13- Forecasting skills powerful of observation
14- Very good in English language
- Job Location: Jeddah , Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry: Automotive; Distributions and Logistics
- Requirements : Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role: Accounting/Banking/Finance
- Employment Status: Full time
- Employment Type: Employee
- Manages Others: Yes
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Career Level: Management
- Years of Experience: Min: 10
- Residence Location: Jeddah , Saudi Arabia
- Gender: Male
- Nationality: Egypt; Lebanon
- Degree: Bachelor's degree