Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
Administration Assistant - Qatar
Clariba Consulting Middle East
Clariba is a leading Business Intelligence (BI) consultancy with a growing global customer base. We currently have an opening for a Administration Assistant to join our team in Qatar.
This position is an individual contributor role and is based in the Doha office (providing support to the Sales & Operations Manager and local team) but is also part of the Finance/Administration team reporting to the Company Administrator in Barcelona. This individual is a well-rounded professional with proven abilities to coordinate or assist with a variety of administrative projects at the same time.
- Processing employee expense reports, travel allowances, deposits etc.
- Accounts Receivable - management and set up of customers; POs, invoicing milestones in ERP; process invoices; prepare receipts; deliver invoices; track A/R in ERP; contact outstanding accounts for payment until received.
- Accounts Payable - management and set up of suppliers in ERP; process and payment of invoices; reconcile accounts; maintain an orderly and accurate filing system.
- Bank relationships management - Day-to day operations with bank, maintain good relationship, etc.
Sales & Operations Administration:
- Schedule meetings and events for Sales & Operations Manager.
- Support the Sales & Operations Manager with sales follow up tasks: setting up meetings, delivering proposals, purchase order process, coordinating customer set up in ERP, etc.
- Office management support for Qatar team, including but not limited to purchase of office supplies, trade license renewals, etc.
- Source new vendors or suppliers based on ongoing requirements of Qatar team.
- Manage the travel booking process for Clariba Qatar team.- Coordinate the visa process for new Clariba Qatar employees.
- Support HR team with new employee topics such as accommodation, car rentals, employee data in ERP, etc.
What we offer:
- An international and multicultural environment with the opportunity to work in a growing company in the Middle East region
- A permanent contract in Qatar
- Annual Performance Plan and Employee Development Plan to support career objectives
- Opportunities to gain responsibility, grow your career and progress through our Talent Management Program based on motivation, dedication and skill development
- The chance to gain valuable technical, project management and communication skills
- A comprehensive compensation and benefits package, commensurate with experience
We are looking for the following:
- Currently located in Qatar (with residency visa and valid driving license)
- Ability to start within 1 month or less
- Degree in Business Administration or similar area of study is required
- Two or more years of experience in similar generalist Administrative role (preferably in a small to medium sized company)
- Experience working in an multicultural/international environment
- Superior written and oral English communication skills: proficiency in English is a must (proficiency in Arabic or Spanish is also desirable)
- Strong (advanced to expert level) Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint skills
- Experience with NetSuite or Equivalent ERP system for accounts and employee management
- Ability to multi-task and juggle deliverables for a variety of different topics at the same time and ability to work under deadline pressure.
- Trustworthy with the ability to deal with confidential and sensitive information with utmost discretion.
- Self-motivated and results-oriented team member with willingness to work independently while also following guidelines.
- Autonomous thinking and proactive approach to investigating and discovering solutions
- Excellent customer service skills and ability to deal with customers, employees and suppliers in a professional and courteous manner.
- Strong time management and prioritization capabilities ensuring that tasks are delivered to the best of your ability and good records are kept
- Commitment to open, transparent and frequent communication with customers and team
- Flexible and comfortable with variety of responsibilities that may evolve over time
Please note that candidates invited to interview for this role will be required to complete an Administration assignment throughout the process in order to demonstrate required knowledge and experience.
Degree in Business Administration is required
Clariba is an expert provider of business intelligence (BI) services and solutions and a specialist in SAP BusinessObjects technology. We have three offices (one in Europe and two in the Middle East) to serve our growing EMEA customer base.
Clariba develops best practice BI solutions for dashboards, reporting and analysis, providing our customers with clarity and actionable insight to improve their business performance. Our customers in the Middle East are leaders in the telecommunication, education, manufacturing, and banking sectors. By working closely with business leaders and IT teams, Clariba turns vital data from ERP, CRM and other transactional systems into actionable insight for all levels of the organization.
- Job Location: Doha, Qatar
- Company Industry: Information Technology
- Requirements : Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role: Administration
- Employment Status: Full time
- Employment Type: Employee
- Manages Others: No
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Career Level: Mid Career
- Years of Experience: Min: 2 Max: 5
- Residence Location: Qatar
- Gender: Female
- Degree: Bachelor's degree