Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
Du'nayra Trading co.
1) Works in the Production Department.
2) Reports to Production Manager.
3) Creating creative and modern innovative custom-made designs and the ability to visualize these designs.
4) Sketch rough and detailed drawings of apparel or accessories, and write specifications such as color schemes, construction, material types, and accessory requirements.
5) Create Seasonal and classic garment design Catalogs.
6) Examine sample garments on and off models and modify designs to achieve desired effects.
7) Direct and coordinate teams involved in drawing and cutting patterns and constructing samples or finished garments.
8) Confer with sales and management executives or with clients in order to discuss design ideas.
9) Provide sample garments to agents and sales representatives, and arrange for showings of sample garments at sales meetings or fashion shows.
10) Creating the Specification (spec) sheet - which lists the garment measurements, color schemes, construction and material types- for the pattern making and production teams-.
11) Quality checks the produced garment to insure produced garments meets the approved designs.
12) Help management executives in creating standard size charts according to the production Factory needs.
13) Estimate how much a garment will cost to make, based on factors such as time and material requirements.
1) Excellent in English language.
2) Diploma or higher education in fashion.
3) 5-7 years of experience in fashion design field.
4) Experience in Fashion - Sewing Machine Skills.
5) Experience in Manufacturing Sewn Products.
6) An interest in textiles, fashion, design and trend.
7) Knowledge of fabric types and their properties.
8) Excellent hand-sewing and machining skills.
9) Creativity and the ability to visualize designs.
10) Number skills for measuring.
11) Pattern construction and cutting skills.
12) Strong technical knowledge in apparel production procedures.
13) Strong technical knowledge of woven and knit fabric and their markets.
14) Strong technical Knowledge of design techniques, tools, and principals involved in production of precision technical plans, blueprints, drawings, and models.
15) Detail oriented with strong follow through, able to organize and prioritize multiple projects.
16) High experience in software packages, such as Microsoft Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, Access, etc.
17) High experience in Design software packages, such as Adobe Photoshop, Adobe illustrator, Lectra, corel draw or any fashion design software’s.
18) Ability to work under pressure.
Diploma or higher education in fashion
Du’narya Trading Co. is a full service Uniform Company and career apparel at a great value to their customers. Du’nayra Uniforms product line includes uniforms for contemporary Hotels, Offices, Security Offices, Hospitals, Career Apparel and more. The Company also carries exclusive collection of branded Beauty and Spa uniforms, medical uniforms, nursing uniforms, nursing scrubs and other medical and Beauty accessories.
- Job Location: Doha, Qatar
- Company Industry: Fashion Design
- Company Type: Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role: Art/Design/Creative
- Employment Status: Full time
- Employment Type: Employee
- Manages Others: No
- Number of Vacancies: 2
- Career Level: Mid Career
- Years of Experience: Min: 7 Max: 15
- Degree: Bachelor's degree