Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
Facility Manager/MEP Engineer
Future Career Generator
Our client a leading Property Development & Real Estate company is seeking a Facility Manager/MEP Engineer for their Riyadh head office.
Reporting to the Senior Manager of Property Management. You will be responsible for properties takeover under the guidance of the Senior Manager - and to handle operational maintenance of companies’ properties while preventive maintenance to be handled by technical services department and ensuring service level goals are met within the standard policies and guidelines of the department.
• Participate in internal takeover of property from the Construction department and handover of shops to the tenants.
• Provide the Mall Handover related snags, and follow up with contractor for tagging and Labelling, testing commissioning, furnish the Operation & Maintenance Manual and the warranty list.(DLP)
• Implement all necessary procedures and supervision to guarantee all the technical implications of Facilities and Properties managed by the Company.
• Manage the maintenance of the Properties and Facilities managed by the Company.
• Manage and supervise Technical and Safety & Security Staff, Suppliers and Subcontractors involved in Facilities and Properties managed by the Company.
• Implement and supervise all the standard operation procedures of Technical and Safety & Security Departments of all Facilities and Properties managed by the Company. Moreover; Supervise & monitor services including security and gas, water, septic tank cleaning services and other services performed by third parties
• Investigate and implement any source of saving of the Technical and Safety & Security Operating Expenditure of the Facilities and Properties managed by the Company.
• Maintain a record of all orders and inventory of supplies, spare parts and consumables for all Facilities and Properties managed by the Company.
• Provide meter reading to the Rental management Team and implement all necessary invoices regarding the utility charges of the Facilities and Properties managed by the Company.
• Report regularly about Technical and Safety & Security procedures, operation, completion of works and maintenance and Expenditure to the General Management of the Company.
• Any other assignment that might be necessary for the completion of the Company’s Management of Properties and Facilities and in which the Technical and Safety & Security involvement might be needed, requested and precised by the Management of the Company.
• Bachelor’s degree in MEP Engineering
• A minimum of 4 years of experience in a similar position in Real Estate Property management.•
Experience in Shopping Centers, Hospitality, Hospitals or Mixed Use Development Industry
Key Performance Measures
• Minimized property maintenance costs
• Facilities Operational efficiency
• Operation and Maintenance Manual and Asset tagging Creation
• Property Maintenance standards ( maintaining supply of utilities, operation maintenance)
• Properties take over and the handover procedures
• Facilities Monthly Preventive Inspections
• Tenant satisfaction level
- Job Location: Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry: Real Estate; Hospitality/Tourism/Travel
- Company Type: Recruitment Agency
- Job Role: Engineering
- Joining Date: 2014-05-31
- Employment Status: Full time
- Employment Type: Employee
- Manages Others: Yes
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Career Level: Mid Career
- Years of Experience: Min: 5
- Residence Location: Saudi Arabia
- Gender: Male
- Nationality: India; Philippines
- Degree: Bachelor's degree / higher diploma