Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
Executive Secretary / PA to Managing Director
Fujairah Oil Terminal
The Executive Secretary / PA is responsible for providing senior level secretarial, clerical and administrative
Support to the Managing Director in order to ensure that services are provided in an effective and efficient manner. The job holder should perform this full range of executive secretarial and related duties using considerable independent judgment in making decisions.
The job holder should possess a Secretarial Diploma Certificate or an equivalent qualification. They should be fluent in both spoken and written English and Mandarin, have excellent computer skills, very strong communication, and proven organisational and influencing skills.
• A minimum of 5 years experience in a related executive support role is essential
• Extensive exposure to senior office support techniques and practices
• Senior Level Office Administration Knowledge
• An understanding of relevant legislation, policies and procedures in The UAE
• An understanding of the cultural and political environment in the UAE
• Must be confident when dealing with senior personnel
• Knowledge of office practices, processes, and computer software skills at a highly proficient level is essential.
- Job Location: Fujairah, UAE
- Company Industry: Oil/Gas
- Requirements : Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role: Secretarial
- Employment Status: Full time
- Employment Type: Employee
- Monthly Salary Range: $3,000 - $4,000
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Career Level: Mid Career
- Residence Location: United Arab Emirates
- Gender: Female
- Degree: Diploma