Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
EVA Pharma / EVA Cosmetics
- Gives secretarial support to the Department Manager.
- Manages the daily calendar and coordinates scheduled appointments.
- Keeps track of and follows up on all pending and important issues.
- Screens incoming calls and correspondences and responds independently when possible.
- Opens, reads, routes, and distributes incoming mail and other material, and prepares answers to routine letters.
- Greets visitors and callers, handles their inquiries, and directs them to the appropriate persons according to their needs.
- Completes forms in accordance with company procedures.
- Reviews work done by others to check for correct spelling and grammar, ensures that company format are followed.
- Prepares Power Point presentations once the material is prepared
- Prepares meeting’s agenda.
- Records the minutes of all Board meetings as well as the minutes of any committees to which the Secretary is assigned, making sure that all actions are appropriately noted.
- Keeps a record of all policies approved by the Board in the association's policy manual.
- Ensures minutes are distributed to members shortly after each meeting.
- Maintains and establishes an updated filing system and database.
- Prepares confidential correspondences and reports.
- Arranges detailed travel plans, routes, and gathers needed information for travel-related meetings.
• Bachelor Degree in any discipline
• +4 years of experience in the same position.
• Good command of English.
• Excellent knowledge of MS applications.
- Soft Skills/Core
- Technical Skills/Core
Secretary and Administrative skills
Bachelor Degree in any discipline
• Is the fastest growing pharmaceutical company in the Middle East and North Africa (MENA) region growing at rate of more than 50% CAGR for the past seven years.
• Today, EVA Pharma is transforming from a very successful local company to a world class multinational organization, establishing a state-of-the-art manufacturing facility in Algeria and Sales and Marketing operation all over the MENA region.
• EVA Pharma has a rich history of excellence; EVA Pharma’s predecessor, Les Laboratoires Delta, was the second pharmaceutical company Egypt and is the innovator of breakthrough products as Urosolvine (reg. year 1949) that still sells millions of units till this day.
• EVA Pharma today is one of the top ten companies in Egypt surpassing many well known multinational and local companies.
• Eva Pharma strives to be the top pharmaceutical company nationally and one of the top three in MENA region by 2016. One of top 20 pharmaceutical companies globally by 2029.
• Eva Cosmetics is one of the leading manufacturers of skin care and hair care products. It has its own manufacturing facilities in 6 October city. It has developed a comprehensive range of products to meet the varying demands of its clientele. Eva Cosmetics is renowned as a leading supplier of quality products throughout Egypt.
• Eva Cosmetics is the Market Leader in most of the personal care products categories in Egypt and its products are exported to more than 13 countries worldwide.
• EVA Cosmetics manufacturing facility is a s state-of-the-art facility compliant to cGMP regulations on a 40,000 square meter plot of land in 6th of October City.
EVA Pharma and EVA Cosmetics are 2 separate companies under the umbrella of Armanious Group.
Armanious Group (AG) is a proud 100% Egyptian group of 6 companies that is focused on health care products.
- Job Location: Cairo, Egypt
- Company Industry: Pharmaceutical
- Company Type: Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role: Secretarial
- Employment Status: Full time
- Employment Type: Employee
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Career Level: Mid Career
- Years of Experience: Min: 5 Max: 10
- Residence Location: Cairo, Egypt
- Gender: Female
- Nationality: Egypt
- Degree: Bachelor's degree / higher diploma