Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
Executive Director of Marketing & Communication
Future Career Generator
Our multinational client is seeking an Executive Director of Marketing & Communication. Based in Riyadh you will report to the to provide vision and leadership to direct and control the Marketing & Communications function to enhance the organization’s brand and reputation with the public, the media, and the employees, helping the company to achieve its objectives.
• Liaise with Departments across the organization, and regional agencies to ensure that Marketing & Communication strategies and activities are integrated with other parts of the business and are aligned with corporate objectives
• Contribute to short/ long term business planning at the Leadership level identifying key business issues & opportunities and to present, discuss and agree on future business initiatives that are consistent with the overall mission, vision, and objectives of the organization
• Lead the development of Marketing, Corp. Communications and Local Store Marketing strategies, calendars, plans, programs, measures and budgets which are aligned with the organization’s goals and vision and support the growth of business.
• Set annual targets in areas such as product mix, sales volumes, market share, or business development and monitor performance against these targets
• Monitor and manage allocated annual Marketing and Research budget by controlling expenditures, cost reduction initiatives and reporting variances in actual versus budgeted, to ensure effective cost management practices
• Monitor the development, execution and evaluation of Marketing & Research strategy, plans, and tactics
• Oversee the plans and performance of the CRM function under the Corporate Communication Department, and closely monitor the performance and KPI’s of the customer service call centre to ensure optimal, consistent and efficient performance
• Set, monitor and oversee allocated annual Corporate Communication budget by controlling expenditures, cost reduction initiatives and reporting variances in actual versus budgeted, to ensure effective cost management practices
• Monitor the development, execution and evaluation of Corporate Communication strategy and tactics.
• Develop and oversee initiatives to maintain and strengthen the companies brand position in the market
• Monitor and assess the external environment, market trends and competitive activities and adapt strategic as well as tactical marketing and communication programs accordingly
• Regularly attend local, regional and international meetings, seminars, conferences & conventions. Conduct regular other markets bench marking visits to obtain better feasibility and market insights
• Initiate and oversee the sourcing, negotiating and selection of professional consultants, agencies, and suppliers to undertake marketing and communication research, projects and/or assignments
• Guide and regularly monitor the performance of all external agencies and suppliers to ensure optimal performance which meet organization’s standards and expectations
• Provide development opportunities to the team and ensure career paths and succession plans are charted out
• Empower team members to take business decisions by effectively delegating authority
• Oversee the hiring, training and development of all functional resources in accordance with the approved training and staffing plans
• Set and communicate clear performance expectations, coach and provide support and regular feedback to executives on performance
• Act as a role model to champion the Organization's values to employees
• Ensure effective talent management practice . attracting, developing, rewarding and retaining high performance individuals by efficiently implementing companies approved HR policies and procedures.
10 to 12 years of Marketing experience with the last 2 to 3 years in a Director level position.
• Bachelors degree in Marketing / Masters in Business Administration is a plus
• Interpersonal and Relationship Building
• Decision Making
• Analytical and Problem Solving
• Bilingual (English & Arabic)
• Strategy Focused
• Business & Financial Acumen
• Result Driven
• Communication & Presentation
- Job Location: Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry: Catering/Food Services/Restaurants; FMCG
- Company Type: Recruitment Agency
- Job Role: Marketing/PR
- Joining Date: 2014-02-28
- Employment Status: Full time
- Employment Type: Employee
- Manages Others: Yes
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Career Level: Executive/Director
- Years of Experience: Min: 10
- Gender: Male
- Nationality: United Arab Emirates; Bahrain; Jordan; Kuwait; Lebanon; Oman; Qatar; Saudi Arabia; Syria
- Degree: Bachelor's degree