Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
Executive Chef (fine dining restaurants)
Recruiting an Executive chef with five star restaurants and hotels experience international worldwide. You will be responsible to guides and manages the overall provision of our fine dining restaurants, with the taste of an Italian, French and International Cuisine with a Japanese Section.
1. Ensure meal preparations are of highest standards and quality bringing forth the most authentic and freshest infusion of tastes to the customers.
2. Modelling standards and expected behaviors by ensuring team is well trained, have good communication skills, sharing goals and expectations, monitoring performance, delivering positive feedback to good performance, motivating team to do more through constructive feedback, instilling discipline among the team, promoting fun work environment and high level of productivity, and providing support to the employees to avail of resources to do their work.
3. Ensuring systems, processes, methods, and procedures are well employed and followed by all the team related to safety, security, sanitation, food safety, quality and service.
4. To review the inventory, manage the cash flow and the associates, buy supplies and ensure that the restaurant meets legislative directives .Develops, plans, and ensures the implementation of service standards in the restaurant.
5. To ensure that the monthly forecast Food & Beverage revenue figures are achieved.
6. Continuously suggests new concepts and improves existing processes that will benefit associates’ role, revenues, costs and guest satisfaction.
7. Regularly review restaurant operations, including special-event setups, prices and hours, prepares staff schedules within the kitchen, communicates with the team, ensures the restaurant is adequately staffed at all times, keeps record of supplies and cash, and replenishes the cash drawer.
8. Conducts effective communication meetings with all the team and Resolves conflicts or issues in the restaurant.
9. Responds promptly to guest concerns and meets VIP guests.
10. To work on composition of menu, as well as controlling breakages.
11. Prepares periodic budgets, forecasts and capital expenditures.
12. To carry out accurate cash-up procedures at end of night.
13. Maintains the highest standard of professionalism, ethics and attitude towards clients and colleagues.
14. Develops strong, productive, professional relationships with internal and external guests.
15. Maintains par level of equipment and supplies.
16. Drives the implementation of HACCP standards and take corrective actions for non conformity.
17. To ensure reporting items that are continuously not available in stock.
18. To conduct daily back of house walk through and give instructions based on observations.
19. Coaching employees on how to deliver excellent guest experience by anticipating, identifying and resolving issues that impact guest experience.
20. Prepare daily or weekly reports and send it to the Operation Manager/ General Manager.
European Citizenship only.
Between 30 - 40 years old.
Previous experience in 5 star hotels and fine dining restaurants.
Previous experience with wide knowledge and taste in Italian, french and international cuisine.
Creative, passionate about cooking and ambitious.
Has good management in the kitchen.
Willing to work in Saudi Arabia.
- Job Location: Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry: Hospitality/Tourism/Travel
- Company Type: Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role: Other
- Joining Date: 2014-08-01
- Employment Status: Full time
- Employment Type: Employee
- Manages Others: Yes
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Career Level: Management
- Years of Experience: Min: 7 Max: 20
- Gender: Male