Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- The successful candidate must be able to: plan, secure, coordinate, organize and arrange all facets of events from initial brief to final activation including: establishing cost projection and managing event budgets, booking and coordinating the venue and accommodations, planning room layouts and the entertainment program, managing the events team and suppliers, guest lists and logistics on site including audio visual equipments, furniture, catering, and giveaways
- Develop and produce detailed proposals for events with timelines, presentations, venues, suppliers, and documentations
- Develop ways to reduce event costs and gain new revenue streams at events
- To remain calm under pressure
- To manage multiple projects and work with deadlines
- To be solution focused and a quick thinker
- Have the ability to work autonomously, but innately be a team player
- Have excellent communication skills
-To be driven, ambitious, and enthusiastic about the world of luxury & events
The right individuals will thrive in a fast paced professional environment and find motivation and fulfilment in the exciting challenges of a growing company. There is a lot of room to grow within our agency, so motivation, dedication and ability to multitask well are skills necessary for these roles.
The Qode is a boutique public relations company focused on luxury brands in fashion, cosmetics, jewelry & watches, art and hospitality. We are currently looking for dynamic candidates to join our growing team!
- Job Location: Dubai, UAE
- Company Industry: Retail/Wholesale
- Requirements : Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role: Other
- Employment Status: Full time
- Employment Type: Employee
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Career Level: Mid Career
- Residence Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates