Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
ERP Functional Analyst
Reed Specialist Recruitment
Reed Specialist Recruitment's international client is looking for an ERP Functional Analyst in Doha, Qatar. Our client is operating in the manufacturing industry and has a well established operation in Doha, and the right candidate will be responsible for technical and functional day-to-day support of Oracle ERP system.
It is a new and exciting opportunity and a chance to be part of an international organisation.
- Oracle R12
- Oracle distribution and supply chain
- Oracle discrete manufacturing (BOM, WIP and cost management)
- Experience in supporting multinational models
- Strong Discoverer and SQL skills
- Fluent English language skills
- Good analytical and interpersonal skills
- Good knowledge of Oracle supply chain, distribution modules (inventory, purchase, order management modules)
- Experience with Oracle discrete manufacturing
- Oracle BOM, WIP, Quality and MRP experience
- Know how of Oracle CRM modules
- Knowledge of Oracle R12
- Experience with the complete Oracle ERP implementation lifecycle
- BP080, RD020, TE040 and SQL
Reed is a leading global recruitment business providing: search and selection, contingency search and RPO solutions. Reed is operating in over 30 vertical markets with 400 offices world-wide. Our global network gives you access to one pool of candidates and a sector dedicated specialist consultants, with superior knowledge of specific professions and industries including:
Banking and Finance
IT & Technology
Property & Construction
Sales & Marketing
Health & Life Sciences
Out Sourcing and Solutions
Interview and Selection Training
Reed Qatar is a QFC sponsored business and Reed Dubai is located in Knowledge Village, UAE.
We have over 4 years experience in the GCC and have been leaders in total resource solutions for over forty five years, so it is little wonder that we understand our business. We are committed to a continued growth plan in the Middle East with further expansion on the horizon.
- Job Location: Doha, Qatar
- Company Industry: Manufacturing
- Requirements : Recruitment Agency
- Job Role: Technology/IT
- Employment Status: Full time
- Employment Type: Employee
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Career Level: Mid Career