Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
ELEMENTARY (Primary) TEACHER
Nada International School
Nada International School is a private coeducational school consisting of over 600 expatriate students, aged 1 - 18. We possess, CIE accreditation and hold full membership of ECIS. We offer IGCSE / AS / A2 examinations senior students and are the only British Council Examination Centre in the region. Our examination results are outstanding
We invite applications from highly qualified, experienced, dedicated teachers, who thrive on new challenges. We require teachers with experience in international schools, working in ENGLISH (Not Arabic) who can thrive in a progressive school environment.
ONLY SUBMIT CVs in ENGLISH (Other languages will not even be looked at)
Successful candidates will enjoy renewable one year contracts, tax free salaries, housing allowance, transport allowance, subsidy of school fees for dependent children, private medical cover, annual airfares and paid holidays.
Single applicants male or female (with no children) or married teaching couples should submit a full CV, with attached photograph, via email to the Principal. All candidates are expected to have an excellent command of written and spoken English.
- Job Location: Eastern Province, Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry: Education, Training, and Library
- Requirements : Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role: Education/Training
- Joining Date: 2014-08-20
- Employment Status: Full time
- Employment Type: Employee
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Career Level: Entry Level
- Years of Experience: Min: 1 Max: 15
- Residence Location: Egypt; Great Britain (UK); Jordan; Palestine; South Africa
- Nationality: Egypt; Jordan; Palestine; United Kingdom; South Africa
- Degree: Bachelor's degree