Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
NKY ARCHITECTURE ENGINEERING AND CONSULTANCY
NKY is an Engineering and Project Management Consultancy Company. We are seeking electrical engineers in different years of experiences (minimum five years and min ten years) for our large scale construction and project management consultancy project in Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. NKY offers exciting, professional challenges, and dynamic career development opportunities with this project in KSA.
The project offers the opportunity to work with a large group of experienced engineers including around 70 engineers at head office and around 600 engineers at site offices. Project mainly includes governmental buildings and large scale campuses.
Engineers work at main office in Riyadh or site offices at different regions of KSA such as Riyadh, Makkah, Medina, Tebuk, Hael, Dammam, Necran, Jazan, Jeddah.
Main office engineers (minimum 10 years of experience) report to technical manager and site office engineers (minimum 5 years of experience) report to area manager. Engineers are expected to be experienced in consultancy and design of similar projects. Main responsibilities include design review and approval and supervising the implementation of projects, in addition to previous experience for coordinating all project activities. Engineer should have a good command of specialized computer applications for designing and supervision of electrical projects.
Site engineers work at site as electrical site engineer/senior electrical site engineer in order to control applications at site, report the progress of works to the area manager and main office and also follow the planned schedules.
We are looking for experienced electrical engineers to work together in our large scale Consultancy Projects in Saudi Arabia. Engineer is expected to:
- Have electrical engineering bachelor’s or master’s degree from a well-known university in his discipline
- (Senior Electrical Engineer) Have more than 10 years of experience in consultancy, supervision, estimating, quantity surveying, electrical project management, design review and supervision
- (Electrical Site Engineer) have more than 5 years of experience in consultancy, site supervision, estimating, quantity surveying, electrical project management
- Have excellent communication skills with strong teamwork ability with different multi-national groups
- Have ability to coordinate his team of engineers
- Be familiar with ASTM, ASHREA, NFPA and other relevant American standards in electrical engineering
- Have perfect written and verbal communication skills in English and preferably in Arabic
- Live in Saudi Arabia at least for three years
- Have no restriction to travel
- Job Location: Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry: Construction; Consulting Services; Engineering
- Company Type: Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role: Engineering
- Employment Status: Full time
- Employment Type: Employee
- Number of Vacancies: 50
- Career Level: Mid Career
- Years of Experience: Min: 5
- Degree: Bachelor's degree