Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
1. Evaluates electrical systems, products, components, and applications of laboratory equipment and furniture.
2. Confirms system's and components' capabilities by designing testing methods; testing properties.
3. Develops laboratory equipment and furniture electrical products by studying customer requirements; researching and testing manufacturing and assembly methods and materials.
4. Develops manufacturing processes by designing and modifying laboratory furniture and equipment for hospital, laboratory building and assembling electrical components; soliciting observations from operators.
5. Assures product quality by designing electrical testing methods; testing finished products and system capabilities.
6. Prepares product reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
7. Provides engineering information by answering questions and requests.
8. Maintains product and company reputation by complying with Kuwait regulations.
9. Keeps equipment operational by following manufacturer's instructions and established procedures; requesting repair service.
10. Completes projects by training and guiding technicians.
11. Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
12. Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Electronic Systems, Electronics Troubleshooting, Electronic Testing Design, Project Management, Quality Focus, Database Design, Analyzing Information, Reporting Research Results, Attention to Detail, Emphasizing Excellence, Innovation
- Job Location: Al Kuwait, Kuwait
- Company Industry: Healthcare, other; Medical/Hospital; Laboratory/QC
- Company Type: Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role: Engineering
- Employment Status: Full time
- Employment Type: Employee
- Manages Others: Yes
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Career Level: Mid Career
- Years of Experience: Min: 5 Max: 15
- Residence Location: United Arab Emirates; Bahrain; India; Kuwait; Oman; Philippines; Qatar; Saudi Arabia
- Nationality: United Arab Emirates; Bahrain; India; Kuwait; Oman; Philippines; Qatar; Saudi Arabia
- Degree: Bachelor's degree / higher diploma