Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
Dynamics AX Functional Specialist
The Dynamics AX Application Specialist is responsible for providing consultancy on Dynamics AX which includes: Implementation, upgrade, and/or extension of existing applications. The Application Consultant is responsible for assisting with configuration of Dynamics AX Finance, Supply Chain Management modules as well as for assisting business users in the implementation and support of Dynamics AX solutions. They will also be involved in improving operational metrics, business case development and performance measurement. He/she will provide functional knowledge and manage client relationships within context of individual role. Position requires travel. Responsibilities: • Customer Satisfaction • Facilitate the implementation and support of Dynamics AX Finance, Supply Chain Management modules • Design, configuration and testing of core Dynamics AX modules • Work with customers to understand their business requirements and conduct gap analysis • Convert requirements to functional specs and functional design documents • Communicate effectively in all mediums and to all levels within the organization • Provide training to end users
• Excellent communication and documentation skills required for preparing functional design, User Manual documentation
• Basic SQL Server skills are mandatory
• Should be able to Multitask and open to adapt to changing business requirements
• One or more AX functional certifications (Retail, Trade & Logistics, and Finance) is a plus
• Open for business travelling.
• Familiarity with MS Dynamics Sure Step Methodology is preferred.
• At least 3 full cycle implementations on Dynamics AX 2012 for Retail is mandatory
Alyasra Fashion was established in 1993 by Ahmed & Mohamed Y. Al Sager as part of Yousef A. Al Sager holding, a leading regional trading and investment company.
With a focus on quality and High-Service retailing, Alyasra fashion owns and operates over 200 boutiques across Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, Iraq, UAE, Lebanon, Qatar and Bahrain, with offices in Kuwait, UAE, and Saudi Arabia, and with comprehensive distribution and support for wholesale accounts in Kuwait, Iraq, Saudi Arabia and Jordan.
Alyasra Fashion has been established ever since on its values, ethics and the talented loyal team who endeavor to fulfill those same values and ethics in their relationship with suppliers, customers, and the community as well as among each other.
Our team is our most valuable asset, and leading through quality is our primary objective.
This passion for winning will make Alyasra become the leader in everything it does through service, quality, integrity and trust.
- Job Location: Al Kuwait, Kuwait
- Company Industry: Retail/Wholesale
- Requirements : Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role: Other
- Employment Status: Full time
- Employment Type: Employee
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Career Level: Mid Career
- Years of Experience: Min: 3
- Residence Location: Kuwait
- Gender: Male
- Degree: Bachelor's degree