Document Controller ( Experience Required )
ASTAD Project Management
Responsible for Technical Documentation receipt, recording, distribution, monitoring, delay status reporting, and return to Contractor of all relevant Engineering data including Engineering Drawings, Specifications, Materials Standards, Materials Certification, Vendors & Manufacturers data.
• Minimum 7 years working experience in Document Control functions and systems used in the implementation of Design and Construction and Engineering, Procurement, Construction (EPIC) projects in the Construction Industry.
• Must be fully computer literate with extensive knowledge of electronic Document Control systems and associated software.
• Good written and spoken English is essential
• ACONEX proficient
ASTAD is a joint venture between Qatar Petroleum (QP) and Qatar Foundation (QF) and is the leading Project Management Consultancy in Qatar. ASTAD provides a wide spectrum of world-class services to some of the most prestigious clients in Qatar including project management, engineering and design management, and construction management. ASTAD has delivered many of Qatar’s most recognized buildings and landmarks, and currently manages a project portfolio valued at over $26bn across a broad range of sectors including mixed-use, healthcare, education, commercial,residential, cultural, hospitality, sports & leisure, and public buildings. ASTAD continues to experience strong growth, and has a highly experienced and professional team drawn from over 50 nationalities. Within the project management sector, ASTAD represents the very best in innovation, expertise, and achievement.
- Job Location: Doha, Qatar
- Company Industry: Engineering
- Company Type: Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role: Administration
- Employment Status: Part time
- Employment Type: Employee
- Manages Others: No
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Career Level: Entry Level
- Years of Experience: Min: 7
- Residence Location: Qatar
- Degree: Bachelor's degree / higher diploma