Customer Technical Service Engineer
Crown Jeddah Beverage Can Factory
To provides technical advise and support .
The Main Duties and responsibilities:
• Answer product and technical inquires from sales person, customers and local distributors.
• Provide product solution and proposal to internal colleagues and external customers.
• Provide technical trainings for sales team and customers.
• Provide product's latest presentations,sales tools, customer reference, success stories for sales team to expand business
• Collect the competitor and latest product specifications as the basis of enhancing our own product's performance. Collect enough market info to related department.
• Give feedback of the application of products, and suggestion of developing new products.
• Handle customer complaint and help customer to resolve technical problems on field.
• Implement the action plan of Technical Department.
• Build the good relationship with OEM (Original equipment manufacturer), try best to get some OEM recommendations locally.
• Follow closely company's industrial strategy, push new product and important segment product's development.
• Prepare technical offers for tenders.
1. Degree in Mechanical Engineering with technical background.
2. Plant Experience FMCG.
3. Working on seamers in a can filling plant, or in QA/CTS department of food can plants.
4. Excellent customer relation skills.
5. Market intelligence.
6. Able to conduct training.
7. Fluent English.
8. Excellent computer skills.
Crown has a long history of leading the industry with innovative packaging technology. From the time our founder William Painter invented the bottle cap to the ground-breaking SuperEnd™ beverage ends to today's cutting edge shaping technology, Crown has led the way.
We owe our success to a legacy of leadership and invention that began in 1892 when our founder, William Painter, invented a better way to package soft drinks and beer. Painter's vision revolutionized the bottling industry. His ingenuity, and the leadership of those who came after him, helped to build Crown Holdings, Inc. into the world-class company it is today.
Today, Crown Holdings, Inc. manufactures packaging products from 139 plants located in 41 countries. In over 100 years of growth and diversification, we have never lost sight of our core business: continuously improving the quality of our packaging products, while keeping costs as low as possible.
- Job Location: Jeddah , Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry: Industrial; FMCG
- Company Type: Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role: Engineering
- Employment Status: Full time
- Employment Type: Employee
- Manages Others: Yes
- Number of Vacancies: 3
- Career Level: Management
- Years of Experience: Min: 5
- Residence Location: Saudi Arabia
- Degree: Bachelor's degree / higher diploma