Client Relations Executive
Our GCC headquarter is situated in Dubai, UAE. We are looking for an Client Relation Executive.
- Become knowledgeable to a high level in all of our products and solutions from a technical and functional aspect
- Make sure our customer is actively using our products and answer all his requests.
- Technical Training - This will require the candidate to have excellent presentation skills and confident speaking in Arabic and English.
- Technical Support - Be part of Support team
- Overcome client resistance/objections to products
- Technical Writing - Compiling technical drawings and instruction for our products and solutions.
- Submitting invoices and collecting payments. * Provide technical assistance to colleagues within the company when required.
- Identify and develop sources of potential clients
- Effectively communicate with clients to gain commitment to purchase and products feedback/ comments relating to product content and pricing as well as companies performance
- Enquiry Handling
- Effectively employ sales skills to confirm profitable enquiries
- Use our CRM to report on daily basis the sales activities conducted during the day.
- Provide a weekly schedule of planned activities
- Maintain a current and accurate knowledge of the product
- Keep abreast of competitor activity and recommend any necessary tactical action
- Liaise with other members of Sales Team to actively promote sales opportunities, exchange information and increase professionalism
• Ability to understand and work with all types of clients. • Highly customer oriented. • Presentable, hardworking, enthusiastic, persuasive and confident with a positive attitude. • Internal Communications Skills • Advanced computer and software skills - MS office included. • Attention to detail, systematic approach to problem solving. • Professional attitude and behavior, customer focused. • Highly organized, assertive, decisive and patient. • Ability to build relationships with customers • Bilingual is a must (English and Arabic). Knowledge of the structure and content of the English and Arabic languages including the meaning and spelling of words, rules of composition, and grammar. • Ability to work well both with a group and independently • Out of the box thinking mindset; is willing to learn and work in a dynamic environment • UAE Driving License is an asset.
Information Technology and / or Engineering
- Job Location: Dubai, UAE
- Company Industry: Information Technology; Transportation; Telecommunications
- Requirements : Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role: Support Services
- Employment Status: Full time
- Employment Type: Employee
- Manages Others: No
- Number of Vacancies: 2
- Career Level: Entry Level
- Years of Experience: Min: 2
- Residence Location: United Arab Emirates
- Nationality: Egypt; Jordan; Lebanon; Palestine; Syria
- Degree: Bachelor's degree