Customer Relations Executive and Sales - Fluent Arabic AND English are a MUST
Our GCC headquarter is situated in Dubai, UAE. We are looking for an Customer Relations Executive.
• Become knowledgeable to a high level in all of our products and solutions from a technical and functional aspect
• Technical Support - Be part of Support team
• Technical Training - This will require the candidate to have excellent presentation skills and confident speaking in Arabic and English.
• Overcome client resistance/objections to products
• Technical Writing - Compiling technical drawings and instruction for our products and solutions.
• Submitting invoices and collecting payments.
* Provide technical assistance to colleagues within the company when required.
• Identify and develop sources of potential clients
• Effectively communicate with clients to gain commitment to purchase and products
• feedback/ comments relating to product content and pricing as well as companies performance
• Enquiry Handling
• Effectively employ sales skills to confirm profitable enquiries
• Use our CRM to report on daily basis the sales activities conducted during the day.
• Provide a weekly schedule of planned activities
• Maintain a current and accurate knowledge of the product
• Keep abreast of competitor activity and recommend any necessary tactical action
• Liaise with other members of Sales Team to actively promote sales opportunities, exchange information and increase professionalism
• Ability to understand and work with all types of clients.
• Highly customer oriented.
• Presentable, hardworking, enthusiastic, persuasive and confident with a positive attitude.
• Min four years BSC
• Internal Communications Skills
• Advanced computer and software skills - MS office included.
• Attention to detail, systematic approach to problem solving.
• Professional attitude and behavior, customer focused.
• Highly organized, assertive, decisive and patient.
• Ability to build relationships with customers
• Bilingual is a must (English and Arabic). Knowledge of the structure and content of the English and Arabic languages including the meaning and spelling of words, rules of composition, and grammar.
• Ability to work well both with a group and independently
• Out of the box thinking mindset; is willing to learn and work in a dynamic environment
• Driving License and owning a car is a requirement
We assist new or existing businesses in integrating the newest solutions pertaining to location based services. In this perspective, we provide a wide and comprehensive range of industry-winning products and services, all designed to either upgrade existing solutions at the client's site, or introduce a new line of business to his portfolio.
Our products range from mapping to routing and tracking solutions and we have become, since our inception in 2004, a sector-leading profitable business whose core activity revolves around providing trust and safety for both individuals and companies.
Our extensive knowledge in the LBS sector, coupled with our proven experience and constant success with our clients, have empowered us with the ability to understand and even anticipate customers' needs. Today, we provide the market with solid end-to-end solutions and services that allow users to easily keep track of individuals, property or assets.
- Job Location: Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry: Information Technology; Transportation; Telecommunications
- Company Type: Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role: Support Services
- Employment Status: Full time
- Employment Type: Employee
- Manages Others: No
- Number of Vacancies: 3
- Career Level: Mid Career
- Years of Experience: Min: 2
- Residence Location: Saudi Arabia
- Gender: Male
- Nationality: United Arab Emirates; Bahrain; Djibouti; Algeria; Egypt; Iraq; Jordan; Comoros; Kuwait; Lebanon; Libya; Morocco; Mauritania; Oman; Palestine; Qatar; Saudi Arabia; Sudan; Somalia; Syria; Tunisia; Yemen
- Degree: Bachelor's degree / higher diploma