Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
* Formulate credit policies for all channels.
* Review credit applications for credit channels, assess
customer sales & performance history, recommend credit days
and Limits to credit committee.
* Maintain customer information sheets, Credit Application
process, key account contracts and agreements .
* Release the credit invoice applying company authorization
matrix in the system.
* Perform monthly reconciliation of A/R sub ledger to the General
* Perform Monthly confirmation & reconciliation of country wide
* Perform visits to major customers, constantly reviewing there
* Review and process commissions payable to all Credit
* Coordinates with different branch Mgr and branch Accountants
regarding credit transactions
* Reinforce the follow up and collection of the Credit aging report
for all branches.
* Prepare file for delinquent customers for legal processing.
* Manages dept of credit analyst.
Strong Communication Skills. Ability to Review both Arabic and English documentation and make recommendations.
Strong inter personal skills, with ability to clarify point of views.
Good analytical skills.
Ability to meet deadlines.
Ability to work under pressure.
Experience in fast past environment will be an asset.
Arabic Language is a must
- Job Location: Jeddah , Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry: FMCG
- Company Type: Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role: Accounting/Banking/Finance
- Joining Date: 2014-04-30
- Employment Status: Full time
- Employment Type: Employee
- Manages Others: Yes
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Career Level: Mid Career
- Years of Experience: Min: 3
- Gender: Male
- Nationality: United Arab Emirates; Bahrain; Djibouti; Algeria; Egypt; Iraq; Jordan; Comoros; Kuwait; Lebanon; Libya; Morocco; Mauritania; Oman; Palestine; Qatar; Saudi Arabia; Sudan; Somalia; Syria; Tunisia; Yemen
- Degree: Bachelor's degree