Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
Professional HR Consultants
• Telephone customers to ensure payments are being received in accordance with agreed payment terms.
• Visit customers to discuss payments on a face to face basis, therefore a valid Qatari/UAE driving license is required.
• Responsible for delivering monthly invoices to customers, there is a process already in place that’s needs to managed.
• Produce internal reports and regular updates to the senior management team.
• Resolve invoice queries / commercial issues with customers.
• Monitor job files and general administration in liaison with administration Supervisor, job discounts purchase order numbers signed delivery tickets etc.
• Ensure Credit Application forms are filled in correctly prior to job starting.
• Must be a clear and effective communicator both verbally and in writing.
• Must be able to work with basic to medium level excel spreadsheet files
Professional Human Resources Consultants (PHRC) is a leading international recruitment firm with over 30 years of experience. With our global operations, we understand what it takes to succeed in a competitive market. Our consultants are working with some the best and most exciting companies in Qatar and globally and they are committed to assist your organization throughout the full life cycle of your hiring process: Identifying, Interviewing, Hiring, On-boarding, Engaging, Developing, and Retaining the highest qualified potential talent.
Our years of experience in Recruitment and Consulting allow us to excel in understanding the client business and become an integral part of their talent acquisition process.
- Job Location: Doha, Qatar
- Company Industry: Construction
- Company Type: Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role: Accounting/Banking/Finance
- Employment Status: Full time
- Employment Type: Employee
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Career Level: Mid Career
- Years of Experience: Min: 5
- Residence Location: United Arab Emirates; Qatar